Spelling mistakes and typos

It's a pity there's no "follow the threads you have posted in" or something like that.

"
"
Karamzin wrote:

His name is Kadavrus, not KadRavrus. Give attention, please!

Hey there, you may want to report this in this thread ;) thanks for pointing that out!

So, now I see, and I report.

As I do not have the item and don't even know is this mistake there or not for now, I'll just add a picture from the original news thread.

"found" instead of "find", weathered carving at the entrance of kaom's stronghold
Spoiler
No, it's supposed to be "found", as in create, establish, invent, etc.
Code warrior
Under the Season & Events -> Current Season Rank on the profile page it adds a "nd" to places that end with 12, I assume it does that with 11 and 13 as well.

In the Talisman Challenge Tab under 'Complete Merciless Quests' is a Quest listed as 'The Fetid Pool'. The Quests real name is 'A Dirty Job'.
Last edited by illumian on Dec 17, 2015, 10:24:09 AM
i got the wolf pet from a mistery box and now it shows like a decorative obect in my hideout. i cant unsumon it , i think it has a bug. or something , pls need some help
This may be useless info to you now, since you already printed this on parchment and sent it out to supporters, but just in case you use this piece of lore in the future:

One of Chitus's letters to his uncle talks about "discrete" caches of supplies. While I assume they are indeed discrete caches (and not truckloads of supplies), the more probable intended meaning is spelled "discreet."
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Dec 28, 2015, 2:48:03 PM
I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I thought I'd say it anyway.

When you go into The Upper Prison and pass by Piety, she says this :

"Curious. It moves like a killer yet reeks of thaumaturgy. Would that I could observe you more closely, my mysterious Shadow"

I'm assuming she should be saying "Wish" instead of "Would". Hopefully this helps you guys!

Have a great day!
Last edited by Restlol on Jan 14, 2016, 9:34:24 PM
"
Rhys, when the Duelist downs Alira, he says out loud, 'Isn't it, Witch?' but the text says 'Eh Witch'. Guessing this was one of those cases where the script and the best possible recording didn't quite align. :P

Ah yep, fixing now. Thanks!
Code warrior
The Plaque in the Fellshrine Ruins right before the ruin itself displays the text:

On this day, the 2nd Secrato of Verusi, 1334 IC, the Army of Purity remembers its most devout and beloved servant, Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia.

"Only will and truth can prevail over the evil of our own kin."
- Geofri

------

Well, the voiceover tells us the following:

On this day, the 2nd Secrato of Verusi, 1334 IC, the Army of Purity remembers its most devout and beloved servant, Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia.

As spoken by Geofri:
"Only will and truth can prevail over the evil of our own kin."

- High Templar Voll, commander of the Army of Purity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info