Spelling mistakes and typos

Hi GGG!

For the quests "The Ribbon Spool" and "Fiery Dust", the quest description has misspelled the word "search"

Both quests read "Seach the Solaris Temple for a use for the Ribbon Spool/Thaumetic Sulphite"

Keep up the good work, loving the 1.0 release!
In the description of Kraityn's Amulet, it says "While this artefact" when it should say Artifact.
Last edited by FiskTG on Nov 2, 2013, 3:05:22 AM
"
FiskTG wrote:
In the description of Kraityn's Amulet, it says "While this artefact" when it should say Artifact.

"Artefact" is the correct British spelling, which is used consistently throughout the game.

Tiny, tiny typo: There are two periods at the end of the flavour text of Ungil's Gauche.
In the character screen for the Witch, the tabs "Offense" and "Defense" are spelled wrong. They show in game as "Offence" and "Defence."

Last edited by AngelOfPassion on Nov 11, 2013, 8:44:47 PM
Which is British spelling, same as with artifact/artefact above. ;)
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"Other Allies Cannot Die"

Not spelling but semantics... this monster affix didn't make sense to me. I was trying to work out which are the "other" allies that cannot die, when it seems to affect all allies. I think it should simply be "Allies Cannot Die." (By definition an ally is someone other than the self, so if that's why "other" was included, it is redundant and confusing.)
Should "Catalyzing" prefix be spelled "Catalysing" as per British/NZ spelling?
"
ElderberryJam wrote:
(By definition an ally is someone other than the self, so if that's why "other" was included, it is redundant and confusing.)

In regular language, yes. In game terms, no. You are an ally of yourself, because you are not an enemy of yourself.
The starting Scion +12 life node, is a typo, should be +12% life node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info