Spelling mistakes and typos

http://www.pathofexile.com/skills/strength

Description of Dominating Blow: "it will immediate reanimate" should be immediately.

New Zealand spelling is "travelling".
not so much a spelling mistake but a typo mistake on rejuvenation totem you have it say mana reserved instead of mana cost, so some new ppl are thinking its a bug cause its not reserving mana
"
Sophung wrote:

Description of Dominating Blow: "it will immediate reanimate" should be immediately.
Fixed, thanks.
"
banezilla wrote:
not so much a spelling mistake but a typo mistake on rejuvenation totem you have it say mana reserved instead of mana cost, so some new ppl are thinking its a bug cause its not reserving mana
This isn't a typo either, it's a known display bug. If a totem is using a reserve skill (such as an aura), it displays mana reserved. It'll be fixed eventually, but is low-priority at the moment while we work on Act 3 and open beta.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 25, 2012, 11:22:29 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
banezilla wrote:
This isn't a typo either, it's a known display bug. If a totem is using a reserve skill (such as an aura), it displays mana reserved. It'll be fixed eventually, but is low-priority at the moment while we work on Act 3 and open beta.

i get that for spell totem but what about the other totems that dont use other spells like the rejuvenation totem is that to reserve or cast cost on that totem?
Rejuvination totem is a heling aura spell prepackaged with a built-in spell totem support. It works exactly the same way as supporting an aura gem with the spell totem support, but with all the stats put in one gem instead of two. The totem is using a spell which reserves mana (because it's an aura) - it's just not using a spell you can get for yourself.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Rejuvination totem is a heling aura spell prepackaged with a built-in spell totem support. It works exactly the same way as supporting an aura gem with the spell totem support, but with all the stats put in one gem instead of two. The totem is using a spell which reserves mana (because it's an aura) - it's just not using a spell you can get for yourself.

ok ya that makes sense, now i understand thanks
Nessa's intro, last sentence. "curse and we owe" should probably be "curse, and we owe".
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Sophung wrote:

Fixed, thanks.

Did you fix it in game or on the website? I was talking about the site and it's still not fixed, I never looked in game.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Hartsa wrote:
Twin Terrors passive skill says "increased Critical Strike chance" while it gives "increased Critical Strike damage multiplier". That's how it worked for my duelist atleast. I had 11% crit chance and 204% crit dmg after I took that passive skill.
I have checked, and this passive definitely increases critical strike chance while dual wielding, not critical strike damage multiplier.

Is this still valid? I'm thinking on investing in this passive, and I see it has 3x +25% crit chance passives in front of it, meaning one would have 150% chance to crit which is nonsense. It would make sense if it was +150% crit damage.

Edit: unless it's not additive passive but multiplication. In that case skill might use some rewording, maybe 'increases your crit chance 1.75 times" or something like that
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 25, 2012, 10:08:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info