Spelling mistakes and typos

heist object "Staff of the first Sin Eater", the "first" is not capitalized
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Heist: When picking Huck and Niles for a grand heist, they can have a conversation about executing immoral orders. It has this line:

Niles, The Interrogator: 'Far from it. It means we are capable of carrying out orders, no matter now immoral'

The voice says 'no matter HOW immoral', but the text shows 'no matter NOW immoral'

https://imgur.com/a/eRLeQg7
Last edited by Koyochi on Jan 2, 2023, 11:38:06 AM
Hi GGG.
There was an error in the Japanese notation of Passive in the image, so I will report it.

error
ヒットを与えた敵1体ごとに*のライフを獲得する
Gain * Life per Enemy Hit with Attacks

correct
敵を倒した時に*のライフを回復する
Gain * Life per Enemy Killed

Please correct it as it may be acquired by mistake.
I am using google translate.

I reported it to the Japanese forum. thank you.
Last edited by YukariYuzuki on Jan 3, 2023, 11:23:02 PM
"
YukariYuzuki wrote:
Spoiler
Hi GGG.
There was an error in the Japanese notation of Passive in the image, so I will report it.

error
ヒットを与えた敵1体ごとに*のライフを獲得する
Gain * Life per Enemy Hit with Attacks

correct
敵を倒した時に*のライフを回復する
Gain * Life per Enemy Killed

Please correct it as it may be acquired by mistake.
I am using google translate.

https://jp.pathofexile.com/forum
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"While a Unique Enemy is in your Presence, 30% of Physical damage Converted to Cold Damage" Eater of Worlds Implicit Modifier wrongfully has "Fire" tag among others.
Balance of terror mod
"
Gain 40% of Physical Damage as a Random Element if you've cast Elemental Weakness in the past 10 seconds

should probably be
"
Gain 40% of Physical Damage As Extra Damage of a Random Element if you've cast Elemental Weakness in the past 10 seconds
On the official trade website the mod "reduced effect of shock" is actually represented by "increased effect of shock" in the filter list. See image:

"
On the official trade website the mod "reduced effect of shock" is actually represented by "increased effect of shock" in the filter list. See image:

this isn't a typo, its how the stat is in the database.

increased stat with a negative value.
New chronomancer portal is incorrect for the title, right in description.

Title shows "Chronomaner"

The Unique enemy "The Encephelophage" should be spelled "The Encephalophage", as listed in the 3.1.0 Patch Notes.

Last edited by blvcksvn on Jan 26, 2023, 1:49:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info