Spelling mistakes and typos

The Tier of "reduced attribute requirement" on same base type had a typo.

The higher tier "32% reduced" was displayed as T2, while the "18% reduced" was display as T1. Should be swapped over.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

on the front page 3th instead of 3rd
I saw a monster in The Imperial Gardens (level 30) called 'Avian Retch'. I think you mean 'Wretch', which is defined as "A person of despicable or base character". 'Retch' means "To vomit".

So unless the bird is throwing up... ^^; That would be a good attack, actually!
pretty sure that's one of those weird blobby feathered things that projectile vomits on you when they have time and a handy corpse to produce said vomit.. aren't they?
"
ariinya wrote:
I saw a monster in The Imperial Gardens (level 30) called 'Avian Retch'. I think you mean 'Wretch', which is defined as "A person of despicable or base character". 'Retch' means "To vomit".

So unless the bird is throwing up... ^^; That would be a good attack, actually!

pretty sure that's one of those weird blobby feathered things that projectile vomits on you when they have time and a handy corpse to produce said vomit.. aren't they?
The new blood and sand tooltip: "Cast an buff". Should be "Cast a buff".

1) Blood and Sand Gem description: "CASTS AN BUFF".
Should be: "CASTS A BUFF" :)
bug in the sale of old maps

http://prntscr.com/nyoayy
"
Driiu wrote:
bug in the sale of old maps

http://prntscr.com/nyoayy

dude. It is not spelling mistake. Also, the recipe work that way as they are from different map series
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Bladestorm's bloodform vortex. Standing in it says "You are in a Blood Baldestorm"
Last edited by LighterEnd on Jun 7, 2019, 7:11:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info