Spelling mistakes and typos

The positioning of words in the Shaper of Desolation tooltip is off (too broken up), and it reads like a long run-on sentence.

The Shaper of Desolation tooltip should read:

Every 14 seconds:
Gain Chilling Conflux for 4 seconds.
Gain Shocking Conflux for 4 seconds.
Gain Igniting Conflux for 4 seconds.
Gain Chilling, Shocking, and Igniting
Conflux for 2 seconds.

(These Confluxes are consecutive)
(Each Conflux means all damage
causes that ailment)

Here is a before and after to show how neater the revision above looks:

Before:

After:
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 15, 2018, 7:11:22 PM
"
Mauripache wrote:
In Options in the UI section if you hover your mouse over Level Downscaling the last paragraph of the popup says "While not in a party this option will not effect you". It should be "affect" instead of "effect"

Added to that, there are also commas missing within the last two lines in the Level Downscaling tooltip, which makes them sound like a run-on sentence.

The last two lines within the Level Downscaling tooltip from the UI Options tab should read:

While not in a party, this option will not affect you.
While in a party, the party leader controls this option.

I would even go as far to say 'party leader' should be emphasized by capitalization to draw the readers' attention for better specificity.

P.S. A kind correction to your correction I would like to make is you referred to the last two lines in the Level Downscaling tooltip as 'the last paragraph'. They are two lines, not a paragraph.

A paragraph either consists of 3-5 sentences (in most of today's writing, it is often 3 sentences minimum, rarely exceeding 5+ sentences), or a single thought spanning throughout a single long sentence (like many classical authors did with their ideas in a single sentence).
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 15, 2018, 7:42:14 PM
the new zana elder option has a typo

"requires"
Yo when i completed map such pop up arrived before me. It faded a little bit but you can see it.
Residence map.

pretty old mistake. in the description of the location there should be "грот" not "рот". ;)
Pantheon screen

The info button (i) says "The Major Gods appear up the top." but it should be "..appear at the top." or "..appear on the top." or something similar.

On the same screen, the description for the Soul of Ralakesh says "Cannot be blinded" and "You cannot be maimed". Either add a You to the first or remove it from the second.

On the conversation "The Beast" with Peratus and Vanja at the end of Act 9, it's written "They obviously have some kind of plan in mind.", however, Vanja says "Our hero obvviously have some kind of plan in mind."

Here is a screenshot of how it's written
Not exactly a typo, but I think there's one unnecessary space in Helena's dialogue about Jun (before "From").

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Good job community. :)

"Focussed" used in tooltip - Google suggests this is a valid spelling but "Focused" is used in the Unveiling tab behind the tooltip as seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info