[2.6] Assassin triple freeze pulser

Hi All,

Just wanted to share another cospris malice build with you guys. Nothing amazing or new here, but there maybe some of you guys that enjoy freeze pulse just as much as i do, and wanted to try somethng else than a usual caster.

So here it is - triple freeze pulser assassin

final tree

my gear atm
Spoiler

of course you need 2 first snow jewels to have any real aoe.
accuracy is really important and you will get really angry without it ( im sitting at 91% chance to hit and still trying to get it higher)

the works:
all gems are shown in the gear section. atm i prefer more leech, but if you feel good with whtat yo have, droping life leech gem and replacing it with for something else is a good option. you could go for aoe, damage gem or another utilit y gem like cold pen, Faster attacks, ice bite, slower proj or whatever you feel like it.

for general mapping all you do is whirling around and press right button (funny is with all power charges and easy maps you can just whirling around and still crit enough to kill evertyhing from the procs).

For bosses we have our orb of storms + power charge on crit setup.

Overall the build its really fun, cause of all the procs from whirling blades as well as or main proc setup. seeing the triple freeze pulse waves and shattering every mob around feels really nice.

Sadly in 3.0 this build will no longer be viable due to CI nerf and killing of VP

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jun 8, 2017, 3:36:15 AM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2017, 3:34:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info