Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

"
LewsTherin wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
HNRGF
MAFUS
MTEWZ
6JRWG

figure out the right order and you're in the beta ;P

tried all 24 different combinations but no luck... i'm trying on steam, any chance it doesn't work with it?

key became invalid once activated (yes I did permutation too but didn't get it) XD
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Jun 8, 2017, 12:37:59 PM
"
LewsTherin wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
HNRGF
MAFUS
MTEWZ
6JRWG

figure out the right order and you're in the beta ;P

tried all 24 different combinations but no luck... i'm trying on steam, any chance it doesn't work with it?

looks like the guy who got it didnt even think that a "thank you" was necessary
Yeah, definitely :D

Come on, more puzzles for us! If I manage to get a key, I'll give to whoever gives us a key (or a puzzle for a key), the first ex I drop, I promise!

Also, key key and key, since I've written it too few times in the same sentence.

Last edited by LewsTherin on Jun 8, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
"
LewsTherin wrote:

Come on, more puzzles for us! If I manage to get a key, I'll give to whoever gives us a key (or a puzzle for a key), the first ex I drop, I promise!

Also, key key and key, since I've written it too few times in the same sentence.

Huge plus from me.

With puzzles at least it won't just be about being the fastest page-refresher. But guys, if you activated it at least write something... Spent like 20 minutes trying all the combinations even though it was already too late.
"
LewsTherin wrote:

This would be great. Its how i got my awakening beta key and it was fun
IGN: DigresiveSin
Please someone pm me with a key, I dont have money or a job :<
Im a hs math teacher and spent my extra cash for my students. Anyone care to share some wealth. Just remember your best teachers....

Andy
Mmm bae bae. I needs me a key. ^_^(+_+)
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Im a hs math teacher and spent my extra cash for my students. Anyone care to share some wealth. Just remember your best teachers....

Andy

Saying that you are a math teacher was a mistake. XD Math is the hardest subject in high school.
If anyone have a spare key i would gladly take and make good use of it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info