one of the many reasons i dont pvp anymore

Even though i dont pvp anymore(visit the arena sometimes on random characters that I am online on) i still read some the threads here and I must say it feels like a lot of people try to measure their e-peen a bit too much and incorporating the keyboardwarrior theme into the pvp scene. Why not focus on get guud and not just cause drama all the time kthxbye //BestPvPPlayerEver #MightComeBack
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2017, 10:25:56 PM
first time i killed sith_blr, he called me small dick.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
that's everyday sith, wouldve been more fun if you got to fight herpes. shitstorm to go down
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
First time I killed all of you I laughed at the badness and fact you thought you were good.

Ya....your momma(s)

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
hahaha yeah

Everyone is just so unhappy because the meta is such shit atm and ggg made it even worse by delaying 3.0. So it's like going from something really annoying to:

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
MullaXul wrote:
First time I killed all of you I laughed at the badness and fact you thought you were good.

Ya....your momma(s)

GOTTEEM!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
MullaXul wrote:

Ya....your momma(s)

ZING!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Even though i dont pvp anymore(visit the arena sometimes on random characters that I am online on) i still read some the threads here and I must say it feels like a lot of people try to measure their e-peen a bit too much and incorporating the keyboardwarrior theme into the pvp scene. Why not focus on get guud and not just cause drama all the time kthxbye //BestPvPPlayerEver #MightComeBack

"E-peen" measuring is simply another manifestation of male competition. It's how we establish a hierarchy and system of merit... and then complain about said hierarchy.

Or you could, just, you know, play pve, 'cause:

Monsters never adapt and exploit the meta.

Monsters never Flask.

Monsters never criticize you or tell you to "get gud."

Monsters never dance on your corpse in Sarn.

Monsters never RMT.

Monsters never wear mirrored gear.

Monsters never post on forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info