Race Event 89: 8 Hour Grief

i am 103 (50 level) there is 90 rewards and i dont get any xD

so i am in the lucky 13 people that they didnt get any rewards so funny :D
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Are the keys given out instantly after the race?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
D_bak wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Just wonder will i get a key now or as always GGGs "random" lotto will give keys to same people who has 10+ keys and selling them freely everywhere, as GGG always do? Run all there events, always get required levels and NEVER (not even once) win anything worthy. But at least same people win keys so they can sell them freely w/o worrying about anything. Good "random" system you has GGG!

Lifetime Season Points: 6

Im not racer so dont run races, those events not Season race.

Just re-checked about Season Points - i was join one 30 Min Endless Ledge (MDC001) race in Medallion Race Season, so thats why its count 6 points. New events (that was and still going) not count as Season and doesn't count there, so whats your point? What you want to say?

Yes im not a fan of race, not fan of events that never gave me anything beside wasted time, i only joined and run those events for beta key that never happens and wont be in this one too, bcs keys binded to same guys who got plenty of them.

My point being you are new. There were only 2 race weekends and some other misc races and you are whining about not winning anything from the raffles. If you had some season points, your words would have more weight dont you think?

Raffles have existed from waaay back and its not limited to beta keys and mtxes. Tons of alt art were given out in that "unfair" format.

You have probably participated in just a few races and felt entitled to your prizes. Do you even know how many keys were given out per event vs the number of people eligible for it?
"
Toxic999 wrote:
i am 103 (50 level) there is 90 rewards and i dont get any xD

so i am in the lucky 13 people that they didnt get any rewards so funny :D

They dont give stuff out that fast. You have to wait a bit since they are doing it manually.
I was the top Scion, when can I expect to receive my demigod o:

I haven't gotten it yet ;;
IGN: ArcKid
Top 10 gotta be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info