Race Event 63: 2 Hour Uber Beyond

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Uber Beyond: Each monster has a 50% chance to spawn a Beyond Portal on death. Areas have 100% increased Pack Size.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 20: 20x Beta Keys and 50x Ghostflame Footprints.
  • Level 20: 20x Carnage Weapon Effect.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2017, 3:06:28 PM
Let's hope that this time most of the player won't be kicked off for 40 minutes while a few get the full time...
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:

Mmm lvl 20 twice? Im assuming its 30 but not sure
Last edited by Deziowy on Jun 18, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Mmm lvl 20 twice? Im assuming its 30 but not sure

Looks like a mistake, these are thresholds from 1 hour uber beyond race.

Also https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2017-06-01/EventPrizes1.html says
"
50 x Ghostflame Footprints above level 15
20 x Carnage Weapon Effect above level 20
Beta keys 20 above level 20
Last edited by Rngbeast on Jun 18, 2017, 12:31:11 PM
so let me get this right u just have to reach lvl 20 to recieve the keys?
Ripped 4 times before level 6...

No thanks Jeff
playng for 1h 4x freez for 5sec but after 5 just rip ... ggg srsly? i want my key now
Rip to internet :(
had to disconnect 5 times cuz of lag and finally died to it. was safe lvl 30 oh well...
Why run an event like this if the servers can't handle it? It's very defeating to die in a race like this due to server lag while there is such hard focus on dealing with OP mobs everywhere. I had to log out 4 times, 5th time I was far from a waypoint and I made the lvl threshold, so I decided to wait....... it took like 5 seconds and then all the beyond spawns obviously fast-forward feasted on my character.

I'd prefer a less resource demanding race over a laggy fancy race. I get you have to ultimately test things on the live realm and see how it goes, but I've read a lot about this stuff and now I'm witnessing it too and so I feel like poking a bit. *pokes*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info