[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

Looking forward to your tests! I want to play RFT in 3.0 (maybe to 100) and can't test that much because of work and so on...
"
iberion_ wrote:
Looking forward to your tests! I want to play RFT in 3.0 (maybe to 100) and can't test that much because of work and so on...

I will ;)

So far it seems like the CI route with small changes (Immortal call for excample) is the safest route to hit 100 i would say. I mean you would invest more currency into it than on a life version thats (for me) mainly used for challenges, bossrushs and obtaining currency for other projects.

The CI one is literally unkillable in normal maps, havent tried any meaningful boss yet. So Strands/Shores/Whatever are in general safer (well it doesnt need to look out for anything dangerous except bearers and maybe volatile).

Hybrid life/es has potential as well with a presence of chayula and a mix of liferegen for life and recovery for es. Presence will be a great source of es in hybrid builds

But we will see what happens up to that point
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 7, 2017, 4:38:17 AM
Maybe i finish downloading the beta client soon (several errors and crashes while downloading...).

I will toy around with the Hierophant for RFT this time.

Will specc that 40% glove aoe for the start until i find/craft a 5link.
Then ill go for the 10% MoM and mana > es node to see how the values are now, check if its worth it and how the playstyle changes.

The extra totems are still relatively useless for the build due to the damage loss for singletarget. Might still be worth it without soulmantle and ancestrsl bonds and no searing bond (placing it results in less damage for rf and bond).

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jun 8, 2017, 2:33:16 AM
Post your success pls fast. Wanna play in a view hours ypur build on beta. Need startup help and skilltree updates
Bayern des samma mia
"
Post your success pls fast. Wanna play in a view hours ypur build on beta. Need startup help and skilltree updates

i dont have time to play much, like 12 hours straight ;)

Nothing meaningful changed, just follow the guide so far. Nodes we already skilled got better and the burning dmg gem should be buffed (if its live, i will see).

So just go with the regular chieftain stuff and it will work just fine, Mind over Matter just seems better now and might be a good choice to skill instead of bloodmagic (well except with tukohamas fortress which will be hard to obtain in beta)

increased burning gem is 40%+ more dmg atm in beta really sick for leveling so far :D
Last edited by forthelulz123 on Jun 8, 2017, 5:27:36 AM
Milkyslice, keep up the good work!
We need you thoughts on betta staff.
Thanks for you incredibly detailed guide!
"
forthelulz123 wrote:
increased burning gem is 40%+ more dmg atm in beta really sick for leveling so far :D

So, atm, it looks like we got buff on our build in 3.0?
"
TheLelik wrote:
"
forthelulz123 wrote:

So, atm, it looks like we got buff on our build in 3.0?

They may adjust the numbers (or not, who knows), but atm its a huge buff.
This kicks out totem resist gem in a normal 6link and would be great in a soulmantle as well.

on top burning damage nodes on the skilltree received a buff.

Thanks for the guide.

Any idea on the new bandit reward? Alira seems tempting for this build, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info