[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Milkyslice if y use now forbidden taste its NOT life flask
and y better take soul of ralakesh not soul of ruslata

and all why wotns use kaoms roots exchenge soulf of brine king for soul of arakalli

I dont understand a single word except "ralakesh" and "forbidden taste", which i dont use together.

Soul of Ryslatha Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently
Forbidden Taste Quartz Flask and Soul of Ryslatha bonuses dont work

With Forbidden Taste better use Soul of Ralakesh 25% chance to avoid Bleeding
25% reduced Physical Damage over Time Damage taken while moving
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Aug 12, 2017, 10:52:13 AM
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Milkyslice if y use now forbidden taste its NOT life flask
and y better take soul of ralakesh not soul of ruslata

and all why wotns use kaoms roots exchenge soulf of brine king for soul of arakalli

I dont understand a single word except "ralakesh" and "forbidden taste", which i dont use together.

Soul of Ryslatha Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently
Forbidden Taste Quartz Flask and Soul of Ryslatha bonuses dont work

With Forbidden Taste better use Soul of Ralakesh 25% chance to avoid Bleeding
25% reduced Physical Damage over Time Damage taken while moving

and ralakesh has also no benefit :x Forbidden taste is a chaos degen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Why I can't cast flammability when I link curse on hit? Would not it be better if Flammability was not linked?
Orb of Storm trigger Elemental Equilibrium?
Last edited by tecnovolt1 on Aug 12, 2017, 4:51:50 PM
Have you ever considered a unique belt? Wouldn't either Headbringer, Doryani's invitation...
Actually, Maligaro's restraint work quite well with this build?

I mean, they're not necessary at all, but for damage and movement speed purposes maligaro's restraint might boost this build a small bit.

Or are the resistances you can get on a belt supreme no matter what?
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0?
I hit level 43... and just went yolo with the build. Only running ~1.3k life...
BUT... I have two Daresso's Passions and TWO Pyres on right now.

I slap the totem up and things just melt...
Thanks.
I was given that soulmantle, but it only has 3 sockets. I was initially going to just use jewel orbs and fusings to up the sockets and links. But I realize that may take awhile to achieve a 5 link.

On the other hand, I did just find a 6 socket normal spidersilk robe. Now i may try to just use orb of chance and scouring over and over to get it to a soul mantle.

I think neither of these ideas beat saving up currency to buy one.

"
Cryton1000 wrote:
"
If i get a soul mantle with level 14 totem spell support, how would I get it to level 20 like its shown in your setup?

The version with a level 14 spell totem is a legacy version. To get the most recent version you can reroll the properties with a divine orb.

From the wiki:

"
When a Divine Orb is used on a legacy variant of a unique item, in most cases its stats will be updated to the most recent version of the item. In cases where an entire new modifer was added, the new modifier will not spawn. A Divine Orb does not reroll a unique item's Style Variant (e. g. Doryani's Invitation).

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Orb

If it is a 5 or 6 link i would do it. Else i would save the divine and buy one with 20 spell totem instead. And sell the other:) Good luck.
"
Milkyslice wrote:

and ralakesh has also no benefit :x Forbidden taste is a chaos degen

may be this ?

Soul of Arakaali
5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit
+
Capture Herald of Ashes
50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently
+
Capture Gnar, Eater of Carrion
30% reduced Effect of Shock on you
+
Capture Shadow of the Vaal
+25% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

this is damage over time and chaos for Forbiden taste
I take a step back from the guide over the next days.
Wife and Kid are ill, i am getting ill and i need my time and energy for the RL stuff.

98% of the questions are answered in the guide or with a quick thought process/wiki anyway.

I will also ignore all whispers ingame in the future. plz let me chill a bit while playing with my little time, this is not my job ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info