HLD Masochism

Getting yer shit pushed in through the exit - most PvP'ers have experienced this, and yeah, I liked it (no homo).

Getting one-shotted by some simple-Simon off-screener (*cough) traps so bad you didn't even see what hit you - having some fire-breathing MutherfuXUL leap slam up to yer face and melt it with a skill you'd miss if you blinked is like HLD's way of saying "Welcome to punishment bitch, now assume the position,"

To which many of us reply, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Yes, Yes, and Kinetic Lightning Ray Yes!!!

We complain about the meta, but we decide the Meta... and despite how much we hate it - it makes us better PvP'ers in spite of it.

Come to Sarn and get spawn-killed!

Adapt or die.

And I think that's the real issue - so many of us (including myself) want to cling to our favorite skills and builds, fully knowing that they cannot compete in the current meta, and yet, stoically queuing to get smashed by a forum build posted by some Rupenstein to facilitate masturbatory, god-complex narcissism.

"It's Alive!!!"

So what's the Deal, how does this Afackt us?

Each of us has the ability/mental capacity to design a build to defeat the current meta without completely bending to its will until we're staring upside-down between our legs to the past... or impending pain?

I say, instead of acquiescing to GGG's XBOX deep-throat button mashing, we "GET GUD" and stop using excuzcuzcuzMarkuzcuckcuzcuz'es for our losses and jack-hammer deez meta forum-clones back into PvE where they belong...

with Rlowe.

Last edited by Actalo on May 28, 2017, 9:38:21 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2017, 1:20:16 AM
I am misinterpreting this as something serious and I am OUTRAGED!!!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
+1 for effort.
Come on, at least give me a good name... I want to be as cool as Rupenstein

Get gud was in response to your complaint about wealth and gearing, which in you should have at least an entry level amount for PvP, or you just have to realise that gearing is not everything.

Also if you want to get good comments and start a real talk, you should format your posts better, for me it seems that you just dump your outraged brain state into a post without any conclusion, or solid topic.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
you just dump your outraged brain state into a post without any conclusion, or solid topic.

But this is exactly how people almost always conduct their business here.. Just ramble whatever is on their mind without a purpose, in the most incoherent possible way.

If you leave out the context, this place isn't that far away from a mental hospital.
"
lapiz wrote:

If you leave out the context, this place isn't that far away from a mental hospital.

I got scared you would loose your shit too much after the LLD guy was trying to fuck with you. But It was all good fun humiliation on him in the end.

It was scary tho, if even the best of us can t keep his cool on the forum then I think we are all doomed.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 29, 2017, 8:09:56 AM
Welp, judging from the comments, we can see there's at least two completely humorless tryhards we have skulking about.

Taking jokes and understanding satire, not their strong points.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info