new server

There are a lot of Canadian fans of path of exile and i was wondering if you were ever going to expand and add a Canadian server
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG contracts with SoftLayer to run their game... you should check them out to see if a Canadian server is even possible.
Montreal and Toronto, so it is a possibility...it still might be better for large parts of Canada to connect through the US.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
There are a lot of Canadian fans of path of exile and i was wondering if you were ever going to expand and add a Canadian server

Source please. You and 3 friends aren't a lot of fans.
"
SuperMotte wrote:
"

Source please. You and 3 friends aren't a lot of fans.

same as every other area, there is local support might even be in the hundreds to thousands but it's generally not enough to warrant GGG to fork out the thousands of dollars for a server when in most cases it's probably only better for a fraction of that user base.

Not saying they won't add them, since they did add a load of them a while back (London in particular) that and it adds more people being able to use lock step, but i'd expect more asian and African areas being supported than Canada (far bigger areas benefiting more players)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info