The Fall of Oriath: Gruthkul, Mother of Despair

GGG design team: ( Hey guys we have new content to make for this expansion what should we do about that?, a reply from chris comes echoing through the room, well guys we have xbox now so dont really put much into it. The team starts the project and notices we have a The Great White Beast model and shitty mtx horns no one buys lets put them together to make a budget boss, and will call it new content lewl. chris walks back into the room good job guys we do good )
"
Is it me or is this video very bad? Not much of sick fight mechanmics and the slowmotion part really looked like shit. I hope this beast is not the final boss of act 7, would be a real disappointment compared to Dom and Vaal.

i feel like despite the fact you have played the game for so long your missing how horrably shitty gggs attempts at showcasing there game has been from day one and almost never pull in new players based off the videos they release its more new players added from word of mouth and not much else
Well looks like all new bosses are interesting to fight, but Im more interested of fighting them all at the higher tier. BTW GGG can you pls release essence leaguestone that gives essence of horror, or it has already that i didn't know? I have no luck on finding that shit. Thx.

P.S ok found it, its called "Horrifying" sorry dont have much time to read and play!!!
Last edited by 2pher on May 26, 2017, 4:56:55 AM
Beardeerrat Argusstyle, I like it!
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
Mother, with antlers?

The gender lobby is going strong in Wraeclast.

Yeah, what the hell. Everybody knows only male bears have antlers.

thx for the nice argument, myth :>
Last edited by Schiriki on May 25, 2017, 3:34:40 AM
Oriath supporter pack on the 7th? That's my salary day, you bastards! :)
(means I am going to buy one despite my bravest attempts to restrain myself!)
You took big ape from act 2, made it bigger, gave it antlers = new boss? U_U You forgot to summon monkeys when it screams. Now I know how to make 10 acts. Quantity over quality.
Every next boss is worse than previous one, only crab boss was ok. Oh well, not surprising.
Last edited by Cicindela on May 25, 2017, 3:47:16 AM
She may have been your mother,

but she wasn't your momma!

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Looks simple enough for a mini encounter, basically a big beast inside a medium sized area with one mechanic which reduces your mobility and light radius, which makes the arena feel smaller than it actually is.

Assuming this boss can live for more than a few seconds,
those with claustrophobia will love this one :D
Gruthkul. This name was randomly generated using the Generic Fantasy Name Generator™. (The fight looks pretty generic too...)

Oh, while Malachai attacks with red skills in a red arena, so Gruthkul attacks with black skills in a black arena so you can't see anything, especially with it's attacks reducing the light radius. Fun, fun, fun. I can't wait.
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on May 25, 2017, 4:29:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info