Augury of Penitence effect

Ok, so I've been searching for an answer to this question for over a year now on and off, and I've never managed to find a thread or GGG response to it, though I have seen it asked a couple of times a couple years ago.

We know Augury of Penitence has a radius of 40 units from a previous mechanical answers thread, and we know it's classified as an "aura" from the same response. What I haven't been able to find is:

Is Augury of Penitence effected by "[X]% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills"?
- I've found conflicting answers on this. A couple of people on redit way back responded that it did, though others responded that it shouldn't because it's an "aura" not an "aura skill"

Is Augury of Penitence effected by "[X]% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"
- I haven't been able to find anything on this. Again, it *might* make sense that it doesn't, since you're not 'casting' it, but if the increased area above *does* apply, so might this too.

Does any one know of any actual testing on this, or some hidden/buried GGG response, rather than just speculation on the wording?
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 8:21:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info