[2.6] Help wanted - My first Ranger at lvl 80

Hi everybody,

I thought I'd try to get some help/feedback on my build from the community, hope this is the right place.

I'm still fairly new to the game and have my first char at 80 now. It's a pretty generic Ranger build because I wanted to play with a build of my own, even though it might not be the most optimized/highest DPS possible build or whatever.
Still, I'm not looking for the most OP build ever, I just want to be able farm some maps and slowly proceed in endgame.

At first, I based my build around the Blood Magic Keystone, because I always liked the simplicity of not having to manage mana and basing my defenses around leech and regen - that took up a lot of passive points.
Lately, I have been respeccing and switching around a few things (losing BM and going for mana/life leech) and I seem to not be able to get some adequate DPS going. I really like the look and feel of Voltaxic Rift so I'd like to base my build around it, but compared to Infractem, which I was using before, I really don't have that enough damage (even with Infractem I think the damage was lacking)...

I would really appreciate some pointers on how to further my build!

The whole idea behind the build was to be defensive with dodge and phasing (hence the Raider ascendancy) and doing some deeps by shocking enemies through reliable crits (but, as it turns out, it's really hard to come by some appropriate Crit Chance)

Here's my passive tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0RLxLxFr8XJhmOIXYj0yP2JpUwcTB8Nj051DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tU_lVLWhpbr11oYeJirGVNa5BsjG8nb_J07XXLdf1463j5eoR673sUfXV-3X8rhG-Gzod2jDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqUuJUFmmqa8ZuNnaqgn6Gkp9Sv67TFtUi3trvjvTa95r6nv9XBM8LswzPEosqp037UI9RC2sHdqOHb5wrqYutj7YPvevlj_MX9bv66_sg=

Here are my items/gems:
Spoiler

Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info