What level is act 10?

I am going to cry if it is 68.
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2017, 1:09:32 PM
We don't know for certain, but given that GGG have said they intend for endgame to start at roughly the same level as it does now I assume it will be around there, yeah.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I can't say what it WILL be but what I would LIKE it to be is something that takes you up to 90+ by the end of act 10. But I know that would kill the "end-game" so it won't happen...but it would be nice to be able to finish the game 1-10 start to finish and feel like you have "finished"

Like:

Act 1: 20
Act 2: 40
Act 3: 50
Act 4: 60
Act 5: 70
Act 6: 80
Act 7: 85
Act 8: 90
Act 9: 95
Act 10: 100

I can dream :)
I hope new dried lake is pretty.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Then please cry, it is most likely going to be just 70.
I think it depends on where the map device will be placed in 3.0 - the later its new spot, the lower the 'final' level of the main storyline can be expected. If the map device spot stays on its position, act 9 could go up to 70 and act 10 to 75 or even 80.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Help me Rory - Wan - Kenobi. You are my only hope. T1 items from act 10 boss.
"
SuicideAll wrote:

what would you do with maps/atlas system?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

To be fair, I personally would like an end game boss that is specifically simple farmable like Dominus used to be (still is but the value of doing so has dropped a ton). However I think GGG personally doesn't like this though since they went out of their way to make Malachai farming not really an option.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Why do you need to do anything to them? Treat them like Atziri and labyrinth. Alternate end game content with niche rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info