New streamer on board (300$ giveaway)

Introduction:
Hello Exiles, just before the launch of new 3.0.0 poe expansion ,I ,a.k.a "popraumis" - joining the streamers boat and would like to give you a headsup that I am going live (19th of May) for the first time and would like to invite you all to celebrate the beginning of stream by participating in 300$ giveaway!

Stream content
link: https://twitch.tv/popraumis
Gameplay: Since i have been playing poe on hardcore leagues I will start my stream playing SSLHC league from beginning.

Music: If you have taste for different kind of music-thats perfect. Here is the list of music types you can expect while hanging out in stream: (pop/edm/80's/90'/00's/r&b/russian/romanian/ other foreign languages/eurovision song contest and more)

Stream schedule:Monday to friday 18:00-23:00 (utc+1) saturday and sunday (all day long) schedule is not strict.

Giveaway information:

Starting from today I am giving away poe points worth of 300$ total. I have 30 redeemable keys where each is worth 10usd equivilent to 100points that you can spend on mtx. I will pick winners randomly every hour after I launch poe by using NightBot's giveaway mod!

How to redeem points: In order to redeem these codes, players can go to their Path of Exile account page, click on "Key Redemption" on the sidebar to the right, and enter the code. :)

Giveaway is approved by GGG

Thats about it. Stay tuned and follow my channel so you dont miss the giveaway that starts tonight!! :) See you on the Coast ;)))

P.S all feedback/suggestions and any kind of support are welcome over the e-mail: popraumis@gmail.com
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
ty
No problem :) stay tunned for more giveaways :)
Going live!
I am starting this day stream by ramping up stream quality to 60fps 1080p.

P.S already hit level 63 in ssfhc league.
Going live, SSFLHC level 69 wild strike, farming dried lake :)
Going live, level 75 ssflhc wild striker, mapping
Level 79 WILD STRIKER ONLINE
Starting stream with some Races!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info