How do i get Brutus' Lead Sprinkler Ritual Sceptre

On the wiki it says through having specific league drops but says it still available through zanas map device and i have no idea how to even get a chance of getting it . help be nice. I would like it fo rmy build and i am fairly new so i need to learn about more of the game.
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 4:43:06 AM
"
Pro_IVIodders wrote:
On the wiki it says through having specific league drops but says it still available through zanas map device and i have no idea how to even get a chance of getting it . help be nice.

The wiki needs a bit of updating.

Currently in standard/hc the map devices mods have been changed so you can't really try to get certain uniques by way of chance orb.
If you're playing in standard, at the moment your only options would be
  • Buy one off poe.trade - just be aware that there are older variants with less desirable stats.
  • Buy some Jack in the Box or the Time-Lost Relic divination card sets and pray to RNGesus.

If you're playing in Legacy league you can
  • Run the Torment Leaguestones and use chance orbs on Ritual Sceptres. It also has a chance to drop in areas with that leaguestone active.
  • [list]
  • Also buy from poe.trade, but in Legacy league you don't have to worry about the older variants

Since Legacy league was extended there is likely more than enough time for you to obtain it there if that interests you.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info