unarmed

will u please give unarmed access to more skills like (leap slam, earthe quake,) u give up alot to not have a weapon and get so little in return!
just sayin
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 10:27:13 AM
"
gametoken wrote:
will u please give unarmed access to more skills like (leap slam, earthe quake,) u give up alot to not have a weapon and get so little in return!
just sayin

Well, you get "so little" in return? You lose 3 to 6 sockets depending on your choice of either shield or quiver in off-hand.
And for that you gain an absolutely insane amount of damage. Yeah, not fair at all.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
No you didn't give up a lot, shield charge is a more common movement skill

And so little in return? facebreaker builds have insane amount damage per hit, insane, with some investment in stun threshold and duration, you can stun lock almost every boss in game.

All you really lost is potentially 3 less gem socket if you choose to use a quiver, with a shield you can still use a 200+ int wand inactive in main hand to level your gem
Last edited by TravisL on May 18, 2017, 1:33:39 AM
"
TravisL wrote:
with a shield you can still use a 200+ int wand inactive in main hand to level your gem

Nice one, never thought of that now.

Will it be still "inactive" enough to use Shield Charge? (which normally doesn't work if a wand is equipped)

I guess the answer is yes... but just to be sure. ;)
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 8:31:03 AM
As for the OP missing his beloved Leap Slam, equip Brightbeaks in your secondary weapon slots (with Faster Attacks and Knockback or quality Culling Strike). This way you can switch to Leap Slam when you want to get over obstacles or bounce through Labyrinth traps. While not always available, thanks to Brightbeak you'll be fast as f*ck when you use it. ;)
Last edited by tomay on May 18, 2017, 8:46:22 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:
with a shield you can still use a 200+ int wand inactive in main hand to level your gem

Nice one, never thought of that now.

Will it be still "inactive" enough to use Shield Charge? (which normally doesn't work if a wand is equipped)

I guess the answer is yes... but just to be sure. ;)

ofc yes, it's pretty much the same as a 6s chest armour with bringer of rain, there was a short period of time the best wander build is a facerbreaker wander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info