Suggestion for Labyrinth Given Upcoming Changes

With the upcoming changes to Labyrinth apparently meaning we won't need maps for Uber Lab, I have a recommendation for the Offering of the Goddess item. These will drop rarely (at least as rare as Chaos) from Act 4 and on, more commonly in 10, and most commonly in maps though the increase would not be too significant. For each labyrinth tier, you can add one of these to apply a certain effect at the start up to 4 for Uber Lab. The following effects can chosen:

- Reduce Izaro's health by 15% (lab tiers 1 through 3 only, disquals for Race)
- Increase Quantity by 20% per offering (can stack)
- Increase Quality by 10% per offering (can stack)
- Apply one random effect of a Darkshrine
- Apply a random Leaguestone effect that a Darkshrine cannot already apply (maybe random pick of 4 changed every week?)
- Can leave labyrinth without losing progress and returns this Offering on completion. (disquals for race)
- Remove one main area (See Note**)

Note** - Can stack. Using up to maximum useable Offerings for current tier results in Izaro Only fights, but NO gear enchant at the end, NO Treasure Keys, and -50% quantity on Izaro kill, also disquals from Race.

I think this would make great use of the offerings while also providing players the options to approach the Labyrinth how they see fit. Those who can't stand going through it and just want Ascendancy points can invest in or farm for Offerings to make it so it's JUST Izaro. Those who really enjoy it might pop in leaguestone effects and increased quality or quantity.

This would be a win-win. THe min-maxers and those who like the lab get their enchants anf change of pace from maps. Those who hate it can just get their Ascendancy class points.
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 12:13:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Anything with "disquals for Race" is not more than a bandaid, no need for inconsistent things.

And we are not sure yet that offering won't be needed anymore for uber lab, my guess is : they still will be.
I hope that GGG will clarify this soon.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 17, 2017, 2:39:09 AM
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on May 17, 2017, 2:38:46 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
Anything with "disquals for Race" is not more than a bandaid, no need for inconsistent things.

And we are not sure yet that offering won't be needed anymore for uber lab, my guess is : they still will be.
I hope that GGG will clarify this soon.

The whole idea is to customize your lab experience so you get what you want out of it. The biggest nfrustration people have is that ascendancy is so damned important for your build that to gate it behind content that is often annoying at best, a chore at worst, and is boring to many, this kind of change will cater to all sides. Those offerings that make it easier would obviously disqualify race ranking and for obvious reasons. The others make the lab more fun and worthwhile to those going through it for enchants and full clears. It is a win-win.
which does not change a single thing to what I said.

They have not stated one way or another regarding the use of Offerings. They may become worthless. The rest of what you said was talking about how a Lab mod disqualifying race placing is a bandaid which makes no sense given it suggests you still don't understand what I'm proposing.
It does make perfect sense.
But maybe you do not understand what an inconsistency is in this context, I don't know.

And are you actually expecting GGG to allow illimited entrance without lowering the rewards at all ?
Because I'm not.
"
Fruz wrote:
It does make perfect sense.
But maybe you do not understand what an inconsistency is in this context, I don't know.

And are you actually expecting GGG to allow illimited entrance without lowering the rewards at all ?
Because I'm not.

Did I not point out sufficiently enough that there would in fact be reduced rewards? And, of course, the loss of race qualification which is a big reason to run labs after having your points and enchants? Anything that reduces amount of Lab maps already reduces reward naturally by giving less opportunity for gear and treasure drops, not like reducing his health can also reduce something moire than just race qualification. The main idea behind the idea there was so that players who just want the ascendancy points can spend Offerings to just fight Izaro, yet plenty of other Offerings options increase reward by inherently making Lab harder.

It's called a win-win situation where everyone gets what they want.
Reducing rewards is what GGG didnt anounce :offerings will very likely still be needed to enter uber lab, I was not talking about your suggestion there.
"
Fruz wrote:
Reducing rewards is what GGG didnt anounce

Uhh... am I missing something? This IS the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum, isn't it? Now I don't even understand what you're replying about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info