[League] RF ES Hubris (Triple T1 - open suffix)

Hey,
i crafted this helmet myself and iam pretty much done with Rf for this league so i think i want to sell it:

I dont know the price tho - cause there is no other RF Hubris like that in league - and even standard has only 1 for sale and its not the same. So maybe someone can help me price it.

Thx
Last edited by Obermaster10 on May 16, 2017, 4:00:38 PM
Last bumped on May 19, 2017, 9:17:01 PM
Well uber enchant service is typically around 30ex + offerings etc... so this helm could have potential of being worth about 30ex more than a regular version would, but you obviously would need a buyer for that. Enchants are tricky though, I have an RF char and I use this enchant:

Because it saves me enough mana to allow me to run Purity of Fire without enlighten on a +3 ring and give me +1% more max fire res than normal

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Oh i know you have - followed your guide ;) And i run a purity of fire too in unset ring - but i guess you can run one more purity with your set up.

Back to the hubris so cheapest 500 es helmet is 15 ex (but with bad other stats) - so my hubris could be worth atleast 45 ex?!

Thx for the quick reply
Last edited by Obermaster10 on May 16, 2017, 4:18:19 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if you got 40+ex for it. Enchant aside, it's still an insanely high ES helm alone. Plus, the enchant is very useful.
40+ EX is a fair price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info