Cyclone Starforge Crit Raider 2.6

Do you like melee builds?
Do you like builds that do so much damage that rogue exiles are as weak as normal enemies?
Then this is the build for you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tree [lv 89]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gear
Spoiler

Bronn's lithe is very useful if you want epic DPS but if you want to survive use a belly of the beast or another rare chest. (The green link is interchangeable between faster attacks and additional accuracy)

Note that the ideal links for the warchief totem would be the same as your cyclone but I decided to experiment with poison.

I Have a +1 Curse Amulet which is not really necessary but having the enfeeble + the assassin's mark helps your survivability but you could always use something like haste for more damage
None of the links in my helm are important, I just put my golem in and 3 other random gems you could probably use a vaal setup in there.

My gloves could be replaced by

for more crit if you have enough attack speed, res and life to feel comfortable.

Flasks
Spoiler

Note that my stibnite flask should be diamond and zerphi's last breath is not at all neccecary I just use it for quick heals and mana regen on no regen maps

Jewels
Spoiler
These can be found on my passives tree but you basically want:
Life
Attack Speed (with swords/two handed weapons)
Crit Chance
Phys Damage
Generic Damage
Multi is covered by Abyssus but you can use it if you want

Bandits
Spoiler

Oak
Kraitin
Kraitin or Alira (I went Kraitin but I think Alira might be better)

Curse
Spoiler

I currently have my curse on my amulet but I understand it can be hard to come by a good +1 curse one so I would either recommend windscreams, whilst not ideal they still provide the curse we need, alternatively, if you have the currency you could get a cospri's will, which will also allow you to to Hexproof maps much more easily, doedre's damning rings are viable for an extra curse but make the build a lot more resist intensive
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jul 6, 2017, 2:47:38 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2017, 7:30:53 AM
Hey, I just found this guide and had a few questions:

1) What is the most difficult thing you were able to do with this build?

2) How much life do you have?

3) What's your critchance?

Also, what do you think of this tree? I have not modified it much https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQd1CC4N0Q48D6sQ8BLxFHEVIBa_FyYYkRmOGbQbqhvIIVUhYCLqI_YkiyT9JpUnICo4LIUs-y1NLYMuUy9yMHw2PTpSPs9AoEHQR35NklFHVUtVhVoaXhNhUmHiYqxjF2NDZU1rkGyMbWxvJ3BSdO108XaseHp6hHrvfXWBOoIHhNmE74Zgh2qJ04oijAuMNo19jb-PYJJ9mG-aapuNnaqjiqXLqSeplLVIuXy8n702vea-p8CmwQfDOs9-0K3Tb9N-137ZfNrB3CPcPeOE5c_nVOjW6hjssO2D7g7vTu968lr2o_cy-Ov-uv_e
"
Hey, I just found this guide and had a few questions:

1) What is the most difficult thing you were able to do with this build?

2) How much life do you have?

3) What's your critchance?

Also, what do you think of this tree? I have not modified it much https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQd1CC4N0Q48D6sQ8BLxFHEVIBa_FyYYkRmOGbQbqhvIIVUhYCLqI_YkiyT9JpUnICo4LIUs-y1NLYMuUy9yMHw2PTpSPs9AoEHQR35NklFHVUtVhVoaXhNhUmHiYqxjF2NDZU1rkGyMbWxvJ3BSdO108XaseHp6hHrvfXWBOoIHhNmE74Zgh2qJ04oijAuMNo19jb-PYJJ9mG-aapuNnaqjiqXLqSeplLVIuXy8n702vea-p8CmwQfDOs9-0K3Tb9N-137ZfNrB3CPcPeOE5c_nVOjW6hjssO2D7g7vTu968lr2o_cy-Ov-uv_e

I have been able to do all the guardians and can reliably farm atziri + breachlords (excluding chayula)
(guardians require a bit of dodging with my low health pool at the moment) I have not yet attempted shaper or Uber atziri but I would assume it can do Uber atziri due to my lack of deaths on my past 50 atziri runs but I have no clue on the shaper front.
Fully charged my crit chance isn't that good, I have insanely high attack speed so that is compensated for, About the addition of a power charge on the tree I totally agree but I warn you the build has a low life pool at the moment to sustain such high damage. You can sacrifice some damage nodes in favour of life but I am a DPS whore at the moment. My gear is not at all maxed out at the moment, you could get hundreds more flat life on your gear.
Sorry for the delayed response by the way
egg
Hi! Im currently leveling this build. Where do i get a second curse? Yours is on the amulet. Where else can i get it?
Last edited by OloloKozlina31 on Jun 22, 2017, 9:44:19 AM
what's ur PoB DPS for cyclone and aw?
"
Jezie wrote:
what's ur PoB DPS for cyclone and aw?

My PoB dps for cyclone is 415k fully buffed and 110k unbuffed, with bleeds the dps would be huge, in the millions but much harder to balance the resists (assuming you use a voidheart)
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Jul 7, 2017, 7:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info