Glacial Cascade Dual Totem Guardian [Guardian]

First of all i want to tell, this build in not the best, and it is not OP or totally tanky but is pretty fun to play, and mostly cheap. (I spend 1ex and about 20c for all items). Still i can do pretty easy tier 4 and 5 maps. I will propably move to mid tiers soon. And it can works as support cause it have 5-6 auras from gems and 2 from asdentary (still i play solo so i can't tell how good it is).
Main target and play is about using dual totems and vortex traps, when everything else is being frozen, chilled and killed. I wanted some build that will have aoe, and ability to freze enemies before they hit me.
How it looks currently:
Level: 78
Hit points: 1373/2404 (1031 reserved = +154 ES for you allies )
Enegry Shield: 4094
Mana: 302/1080 (778 reserved = 1240 armor for you and Allies )
Resistances: all 75%
Physical reduction: 58%
Auras: 5 (each: +1% phys reducion and 0.2% life regen for you and allies)
Curse: 1 with blaspemy

Damage output:
Totem with glacial Cascade: 2 x 3.1k
Vortex Trap: 3k and 8 max traps (with cluster support) up to 6500 with trap damage support.

Gems setup
Weapon 3L: Cast when damage taken - Immortal Call; Vaal Discipline
Armour 6L: Totem Support - Glacial Cascade - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia Support - Add cold damage - Curling Strike
Shapers Touch 4L: Chaos Golem - Minions Life - Knockback - Life Lech
Boots 4L: Trap Support - Vortex - Cluster Traps - Iron Grip
The Broken Crown 4s: Herald Of Ice; Frostbite - Blaspemy; Herald Of Ash
Prism guardian 3s: Clarity; Discipline; Arctic Armor

So now gear. First is Shield that lets you use more auras on you HP without using blood magic support. It don't give levels for other reserving gems but still reduce cost of them so i am using clarity, discipline and arctic armour here giving about 40% of life reserved
Spoiler

Prism guardian with Clarity, Discipline and Arctic Armor

Then helmet, this one give nice defences and chaos resist, and can be used with auras and blaspemy curses since cast on death don't affect them. It may also works with cast on damage taken since in descripsion it says it works but i did not seen any effects of it. Also current enchant is useless.
Spoiler

The Broken Crown with Herald Of Ice, Frostbite+Blaspemy, Herald Of Ash

Then i use traps in four link shoes also with useless enchant, still they was cheap but they should be 3 green one blue for best effect, then Trap and mine support would replace Iron Will. But 3 green on Str/Int shoes is rare, and this one works too.
Spoiler

Just a boots with: Trap Support - Vortex - Cluster Traps - Iron Grip (cause it is red not green sadly)

Ok so now Gloves, corrupted and not quality, not enchanted but also was cheap (better would be buy not corrupted) and have good bonuses, i use chaos golem with them in 4 link, but it can be use also for some movement gems to cause golem exist only o give 3% phys reduction and rest gems is there only for leveling:
Spoiler

Shapers Touch with - Chaos Golem - Minions Life - Knockback - Life Lech

Now armor with main 6l gems. That 6 links was mostly decided by color of armor i buyed as it was corrupted and cheap with good defences. It is of course glacial cascade totem.
Spoiler

Just some 6l armour: Totem Support - Glacial Cascade - Cold Penetration - Hypothermia Support - Add cold damage - Curling Strike

And fro the last weapon with Cast when damage taken and Immortal Call, it can be just any good wand with max spell damage. I use also Vall Discipline with it.
Spoiler

Any wand: Cast when damage taken - Immortal Call; Vaal Discipline

And rest of thrashy items:
Spoiler

For flasks i use typical ones, Hybrid, Hp, HP, Granite and Basalt. I got with them 90% phys. reducion.
Spoiler

And for the and my Passive Tree, i made some mistakes in there but mostly it is correct. What i need in build is:
More HP (means more armor from reserved health)
More ES (just more)
Spell Damage, Cold Damage (Damage is always needed)
Auras things (reduced reservation and bigger effect)
More mana (more ES from reserved Mana)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAQHBLMJqgthDF8QWBDMEQ8RLRZvFy8XVBjXGjgabBynHNwfAiKBJKoksClPKhMsnDCXMjQ26TmKOlg7DTwFPC1G10wtTlJTpVPUVcZV1lZKVylXlFjlWfNaK15dZOdmVGaeaPJxhXIPeyB8S3yDgKSA4IKbg1-D24uMjHaNgo48jxqQVZIrlG-VBJZ0mjubMJ2unjyeoZ8Bn9-iAKPypRinCKeUrJivbK-bsUK3McBmwJrDE8au0eTR_dWm2fza3eNq6-7tPO987-vwH_iT-d360v0A_oc=

And as apology for long, boring and prop. useless post a potato:
Spoiler
Last bumped on May 15, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info