IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
hongochau wrote:
99% COpy SSJ build just change abit :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1875078

I've never seen this build thread. Building these types of tanks, where you only scale ES and regen is pretty straight-forward, you only have to decide which of those you want to scale more.

Edit: Checking out his Shaper standing still video shows how much a setup difference can matter over gear. He has a lot of 3-prefix ES items with 50ish int, and still struggles to tank shaper, not even AFK, using flasks, self-casting.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 15, 2017, 4:59:34 AM
"
Fresh_fruits wrote:
what about uber atziri?

Didn't try it yet, but it seems very hard, I should respec a lot of stuff probably, no/less crit taken etc
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Why Winterheart? You have means to reliably freeze yourself?

Shaper has a lot of cold damage, so yes, it's reliable, as that's the main fight.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Can this build AFK Val Temple? That would be REALLY sick!
I suspect this build still has quite a bit of drawbacks. I also see that you changed setup just to troll Shaper in this.
Added Über Atziri AFK build variant and videos
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
As I said on your last video, you should test this build vs some top tier PvP builds. It's much worse than any boss of this game for sure.
"
FranGT wrote:
As I said on your last video, you should test this build vs some top tier PvP builds. It's much worse than any boss of this game for sure.

Yes it is, and I already know the results after doing a lot of CI Aegis tanking, and seeing others do this kind of regen builds. This setup is also not optimal for PvP because max resists are almost useless there, and not using reckless defence is a disadvantage.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Very impressive man, and I don't tend to say that often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info