glove enchantments for warchief totems?

looking over these glove enchantments it doesn't seem like there are any that work for a facebreaker warchief totems berserker.

is commandment of winter really the only one?

i was quite happy to get the one i initially wanted in my first lab run only to discover it requires a weapon to trigger. what a disappointment.

fix it so enchantments don't need a weapon!!!
Last edited by kompaniet on May 13, 2017, 3:51:36 PM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 6:40:39 AM
No gloves enchantment can compete with "Curse Enemies with level (10 to 12) Vulnerability on Hit" corruption when it comes to "facebreaker warchief totems berserker". And it only costs one Vaal Orb (if you hit the jackpot, that is). ;)
does that work for totems? i was under the impression that i, myself have to hit not the totems?
bump
Yeah, totems will not benefit from any "when you hit" or "when you kill" skills.

So anything that needs that to be triggered on hit does not work on totem builds.

As I think you said, the best for totems is anything triggered on you being hit. I think I have Curse of Winter on my two-hander warchief in beta, and the chilled ground it generates is beneficial.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Jun 13, 2017, 1:24:05 PM
slaanesh69 i think you mean "of spite" that's the one that creates chilled ground.
"of winter" just fires a frost projectile.

so the only enchantments that should work for ancestral bond, facebreaker totems are:

of light not sure if this one works. description says: deals a portion of your main hand damage. main hand is empty with facebreakers.
of the grave
of winter

none of them are very useful.

of winter won't do anything.
of the grave needs investment into minion damage.
of light, if it works it won't deal any damage. Just the regen. But i guess it's the best out of these three.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info