2.6.0l Patch Notes

RIP MTX
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
same issue patch goes to 46.73 pct. closes then a few minutes later the game that tries to start crashes. pathofexile.tmp has stopped working
after a few tries to let it re-download patch, now it is saying R.DLL is missing
This is now the 3rd time in the last 27 hours the "patch" has (re)downloaded and installed. Is anyone else having the same issue?
"
This is now the 3rd time in the last 27 hours the "patch" has (re)downloaded and installed. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I am. Very weird.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
Harest wrote:
I asked on Reddit and there's nothing to see here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Complete quote :
"
Chris wrote:
Just fixing some tiny stuff, nothing to see here.

That "tiny stuff" has added at least two more ~100MB downloads for me (not using Steam).

Very annoying as it's most likely the Twitch / Amazon Prime thing and as I'm in New Zealand I can't even get that without commiting fraud.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on May 25, 2017, 9:32:10 PM
"

A third update has been made, if that's what you're talking about. Same size as the 2nd for me : 13.9 Mo / MB.
Last edited by Harest on May 26, 2017, 12:16:27 AM
I can not log in after this update through the steam client. And I can't get the non-steam version to connect to the update server.
OMG WTF is going on???? after this 3rd patch in 24 hours aus server keeps throwing players out of the game!!!!
Am I the only who is continuously redownloading something? Every time I start POE lately, I get a checking resources followed by some download. I don't mind if there is an actual patch, but I checked the Patch notes again and there's nothing still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info