Help need new fun build - CoC Scion?

Yo guys, need something fun and Scion as i never played her before.

Basically i am currently running Frost Blades and cleared all content and its easy. Too easy already.

So now I need a scion fun build that does not need to click flasks every 6 sec to pour out damage. Does not really need to kill shaper and all guardians or farm uber or whatever. Just fun mapping build that can hold its own on t15 maps possibly without fear of reflect (yeah, chaos poison). And i dont want to play archer :(

So not sure if still viable to go smth like -Low Life Cyclone BladeFall Cast on Crit- or its just too weak now. Even CI would work. I think I even found a 2.4 build for this to my surprise. I am not very familiar with poison/chaos damage over time so here I am :) I know 2 guardians are not farmable with poison rly but I have FB for it so dont mind it

Currently I can roll with ES gear which I have on my char + Headhunter/nice crystsal belt + some stuff in trade tab. Also around 35 ex is my budget. I did not find anything that sounds fun here in scion section so maybe you have an idea that i can build upon and create mine character.

i was thinking Vagan dagger with high aps / cannot be evaded / high crit, skyforth boots, headhunter, ES shield, heretics veil for temp chains and vulnerability
Maybe put in some block nodes too to up the survivability if needed.

never made my own build so dont know rly but I dont want something OP META EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY build im ok with avarage fun build that I can kill some time with and have fun with HH.

ty
Last bumped on May 9, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info