[2.6] LL Cospri's Pathfinder - !UPDATE! 237k Discharge tooltip - easy shaper kills - NEW VIDS!

"
fanimala wrote:
i guess you are reading your results from a 3rd party program, my stated crit chance is calculated for crits. does the program include ass mark with 10% inc and 60% less curse effect?

The Shaper and his guardians have 80% less Curse Effect.(wiki)

the programm https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

it is very accurate and yes it does include ass mark for sure.

"
fanimala wrote:
3. attackspeed can increases the rate of crits/sec but for clear speed you only need 1 discharge, always. or do you need more discharges for yellows? i dont know your dmg except your tooltip (?).

Of course, even with CI build a single discharge is enough for all trash mobs.
For clearspeed - I mean shield charge ofc:P

"
fanimala wrote:
251k tooltip no EE, no full crit, no pen
tooltip is conc effect instead of aoe gem

There's tiny misunderstanding - "average hit" is exactly as it stated, average dmg you are doing with discharge, it includes absolutely everything - all penetrations/curses/EE/crit %/crit dmg and whatever you could use. That comes from that Path Of Building ofc.

The tooltip is based only on auras/flasks + charges. It is faaaar away from you will have in battle:P

Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 3, 2017, 8:28:56 PM
in our case flasks and auras do not increase tooltip dmg,
you never mentioned a 3rd party program, its better to include the source of your statements on your main post.

gonna need These 3 lvls and the Fitting helm for discharge, the enchant takes too long...

is your enchant included in avg hit calculations?

i use shield Charge with faster attacks, but you dont...

good to know about the curse stuff with shaper & Guardians. wasnt listed on shaper site.
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on May 15, 2017, 2:25:59 PM
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Path Of Building
https://pastebin.com/H9ZKnz4c

Sry, but it's there since the beginning)

For average hit on discharge helm enchant is not counted.

Flasks DO increase tooltip value, same do auras (PoL) - because crit chance is factored in tooltip somehow. Overflowing chalice increases tooltip aswell. With your profile's gear and passives chalice adds ~43k to discharge tooltip with max charges, and 82K to average hit.

"
fanimala wrote:
use shield Charge with faster attacks, but you dont...

I'm using shield charge 4L setup for mapping aswell, RF is overkill for anything before guardians/shaper.

"
fatamerikan wrote:
the programm https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Please, try it yourself, mate. I'd say this tool is mandatory for optimizing tree/gear for such complicated build as cospri's.

for someone like me who never heard of Path of Building and who sees the Code from pastebin - it makes no sense. "path of building" doesnt Sound like a program too.
plz add some hints for it being 3rd Party program :)

yes flasks make a difference for you but since you dont have light res aura you dont benefit from auras.
flasks and auras dont make a difference for me, because usually i dont use chalice except for shaper

you can have RF on cwdt, you dont regen life and coruscating elexir removes all but 1 life turning off RF

(with regen it sometimes doesnt turn off)

add your mapping gear!

:)
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on May 15, 2017, 8:26:13 PM
"
fanimala wrote:
add your mapping gear!

tree: www.poeurl.com/bjk8

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

RF with CWDT would be fun) I wanna make this thingy fit for RF

Last edited by fatamerikan on May 16, 2017, 5:04:43 AM
Hi m8. I want to share with all of you,my LL version,and 30 min ago,i kill Shaper with 6 players in party.
Guardians i can kill without to use Concentrat effect+Elemental focus,my setup for guardians on Cospri is: IAOE+Lightning penetration and i do not use RF.

Damage is sick,ofc with RF.
So my build now have 6.25 attack per second
Chance for hit 94%
With all charges+flasks,maximum Average hit with Discharge is 582k,critical chance 82.25%,my critical multi is 600%,and i have ES 7564,for me,that is ok.
Who want to see my setup,this is the code:

Path Of Building
https://pastebin.com/u7icz9si

So,what to tell for build. Last 3 days a test all posible version,LL,CI.
Ofc,CI i to much safer,and also with CI i kill so easy Shaper with IAOE+Lightning penetration setup on Cospri,lol.So build is so strong,but RF sure is better for fun,and more damage,but much more rusky.

Thats it.
In 3.0.0 league, we can play so easy with Discharge,much faster,because in next league,Cyclone will no longer get stuck.

Cy guys,and stay safe.
Last edited by Dejan_killer on May 17, 2017, 8:01:16 AM
How's this build is looking with the 3.0 updated? I finally found something that I always wanted and I gonna try it out on this current patch. Are we still going to play Energy Shield or Pure Life? Sick build btw :) So far I only know that Cyclone is getting a significant QoL change.
Last edited by Yusheex on Jul 2, 2017, 2:52:56 AM
"
How's this build is looking with the 3.0 updated? I finally found something that I always wanted and I gonna try it out on this current patch. Are we still going to play Energy Shield or Pure Life? Sick build btw :) So far I only know that Cyclone is getting a significant QoL change.

Hey, as far I can tell this build will be mostly viable in 3.0.

Damage here is not affected by doubledipping by any means, thus it wont be nerfed.
Path of building shows me about 20% higher dmg for exactly same setup used in 3.0 version (I cant tell why, dont wanna bother, cos many things may change in the release)

However, if ggg leave ES changes untouched, in 3.0 I have to play only life-based ofc, cos instant leech mechanic is an absolute must for this build. Life-based version will loose Pain Attunement, and, compared to ES tree, I will morelikely forced to invest more in life passives etc.
On the other hand, life flasks could be used, Blood Rage could be used, and in general gearing will be abit cheaper for this build in 3.0.

As I mentioned earlier, this particular build is an attempt to immitate Chen Liren's, which in my humble opinion has by far the baest Discharge perfomance in last two leagues.

Link to his 6ppl Shaper soloing video: https://youtu.be/f4EZaL6WylY

He refuses to share his gear/passive (there's his guide in chinese forums covering general info and explaining concept).

Also he already did very reliable Shaper kill in HP version:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMyM44LAzw8
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jul 3, 2017, 4:14:05 PM
First id like to say thx for making this build guide/forum thread, actually helpful to have something to compare with.

I really like this build, tho im sad that the LL version will become a more STD thing after the ES nerf in 3.0.0. I don't think its gonna be viable to make it has LL or CI in the next league thats why i agree that this build will have to me made has Life if u want a viable option.

So here's my gear ( i decided to go for a more balanced build more ES but less dmg obviously):

tho i gotta say Fatamerikan if i was u i would fix ur shield charge setup must be horrible to map with only 64% CC on it.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
how do you leech life/ES?

noob here! ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info