[2.6] LL Cospri's Pathfinder - !UPDATE! 237k Discharge tooltip - easy shaper kills - NEW VIDS!

NOT VIABLE SINCE 3.0
NEW BUILD HERE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1961160

In hideout - charges, flasks, auras and golem.

This will be no longer viable since august 4.

Ultimate gear setup - 262k tooltip with Voidbringers
Spoiler

NEW VIDZ
Hydra dies fast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_wGUIxvp0

!UPDATED!Path Of Building - 500k average Discharge hit vs Shaper
https://pastebin.com/bLh4m7v1

NEW TREE

UPDATED CYCLONE SETUP
+

or a curse

------------------------------------------VIDEOS---------------------------------------

Fresh movies coming soon!

Sorry for that quality(((

Full shaper run without RF, one silly death
https://youtu.be/oA1uxRYFgQE

Shaper 3rd stage, RF used
https://youtu.be/vqRgpZkTHco

Chimera guardian, full run
https://youtu.be/J6NJTiwz3Rw

------------------------------------------CI VARIANT------------------------------------------

Spoiler

tree: www.poeurl.com/bjk8

Replace Haste + BM link with Vaal haste + inc duration. 7k es.

------------------------------------------GEAR------------------------------------------

Spoiler

------------------------------------------GEM LINKS------------------------------------------

Spoiler
Main hand:

Gloves:

Glove setup for mapping/CI:

CWDT setup 4L:

Auras 4L:

Aura 2L:

------------------------------------------BANDITS------------------------------------------

Spoiler
Point - Attack Speed - Power Charge

------------------------------------------OLD TREE------------------------------------------

Last edited by fatamerikan on Aug 16, 2017, 2:26:16 PM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2017, 7:33:40 AM
Tell me m8,how you can use RF more then one time,when he is expired,becaue you are using Vall Pact in passive tree???
Vaal Pact don give you life regeneration,so its mean,when you using first time RF,your life will be 1,and you can not using any more RF,because you cant use RF with 1 life!?
So thats mean,you must to respect Vaal Pact,but if you do that,then your life leech will be shit,no life leech???
Tell me if i wrong?

Also your crit multi on Discharge is only 462%,i think for more strong op dps,especialy when you need to fight with Shaper,or Uber Atziri,you need to have minimum 660% crit multi.

Also,i think you do not need to use two diamond rings,better is to using two Topaz ring,both neeed to have lightning resistance on implicit and on explicit. Why? Because,you are using choir amulet,so,you need to have more then 250-290% lightning resistance + Wise oak flask + Lightning penetration gem on Cospri + Purity of lightning,on every item lightning resistance,and then you will with that setup have more critical trike chance then with two diamond rings.
More lightning resistance,you will have more critical strike chance,more then 80-85%.

So,for maps,setup on Cospri will be: Discharge-Lightning penetration-IAOE,for high boss setup,setup will be:Discharge-Elemental focus-conc effect.
Again,why second Discharge on Voll Protector???
Trust me,with second discharge on chest you will get nothing...

Your ES is to low,only 5731, i think every LL buids need to have minimum 7500 ES.
Why i say that. For Shaper,minimum ES you need to have 6,5k,but if you wnat to fight with Uber Atziri,you need to have minumum 7,5 ES,or you will die so easy.

I'm sorry for to many questions,suggestions,but i think you can do much better,i mean your build can go minimum 40%-50% more up,high,with good setup.

I may be wrong, but i say this from my own experience.

Sry for my bad English,English is not my national language.
Last edited by Dejan_killer on May 12, 2017, 2:24:48 AM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Tell me m8,how you can use RF more then one time,when he is expired,becaue you are using Vall Pact in passive tree???

Hey, I have LGOH on one of my rings. Other option would be Poacher's Mark curse or jewel.

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Your ES is to low,only 5731, i think every LL buids need to have minimum 7500 ES.
Why i say that. For Shaper,minimum ES you need to have 6,5k,but if you wnat to fight with Uber Atziri,you need to have minumum 7,5 ES,or you will die so easy.

I tried to optimize specifically for shaper fight and not for UberAtziri at all, so "near 6K" es is enough for me. Сonsidering the fact that flasks are ALWAYS up (unless you totally fucked up with your flask rotation like I did in a video:P), I have much more mitigation than a regular assassin/templar etc, so less ES required to not being oneshotted.

About 2nd discharge - I'm running it in cyclone setup for maps, it helps vs some heavy aoe encounters like breaches etc. For single target I'm not sure what 6th link would be the best. I tried shaper with
"asian" double firestorm setup, and it seems working somehow...

Thanks for your suggestions, mate. It's amazing idea to use topaz rings instead of diamonds, wish I thought about it before I crafted mine.
Last edited by fatamerikan on May 12, 2017, 4:00:31 PM
Bump.

Updated passive tree. Now running 9 jewels and templar's aoe nodes. Changed CWDT and all gems attached to it to max level.

According to PathOfBuilding average hit on discharge is 633k now (on videos it was ~540k).

Cant see Cast on Death Portal setup in ur sockets. I doubt 5k es build would be any fun to play tbh...
Bump!

Added CI tree for mapping. Specifically for you, energy shield lovers:P.
very entertaining to watch your videos man! 1 question tho, why do use void protector while you are not stacking power charge? skyforth or orb of storm with PC on crit will do the job and free up the chest slot so you can put in The Beast Fur Shawl if you want more damage or a high es chest
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

Also your crit multi on Discharge is only 462%,i think for more strong op dps,especialy when you need to fight with Shaper,or Uber Atziri,you need to have minimum 660% crit multi.

Again,why second Discharge on Voll Protector???
Trust me,with second discharge on chest you will get nothing...

462% crit Multi is really good and by far not too less:
the best result is with %increased dmg = %crit Multiplier because %increased dmg is also a Multiplier to all dmg and stack like crit Multi does but you can get higher quantities of crit Multi but crit Multi gets a cenalty from the needs of an actual crit.

example:
300% inc dmg * 600% crit Multi = 18x dmg

or 400% inc * 500% Multi = 20x dmg

or 450% inc * 450% Multi = 20.25x dmg

Where do you know that the Lightning Bolt does not ruin your Elemental Equilibrium?
Discharge on crit and Lightning Bolt on crit -> both deal light dmg.

2x Firestorm on Volls do nothing. CoC Spell with the same Name share the same cooldown (gamepedia) -> you will only cast 1 firestorm. you should better use bladevortex or Discharge for the Chance of free double discharge with 30% not consume helm enchant. with double discharge and volls you would be able to burn too.

your links in your items are messed up and not that great.

and your ES is indeed too low to be able to tank shaper slam.

I would suggest 7k minimum.

Reason for purity of fire and ice but no light? for shaper ice is good but why purity of fire? - you outheal your RF anyway. purity of light gives more crit and more light max res vs reflect.

and for DPS screenshot always show buff bar.
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on May 13, 2017, 9:38:38 AM
"
minhha0510 wrote:
very entertaining to watch your videos man! 1 question tho, why do use void protector while you are not stacking power charge? skyforth or orb of storm with PC on crit will do the job and free up the chest slot so you can put in The Beast Fur Shawl if you want more damage or a high es chest

Thanks, man. Voll's chest is a must for this build, you need alot of charges.
"
fanimala wrote:

Where do you know that the Lightning Bolt does not ruin your Elemental Equilibrium?
Discharge on crit and Lightning Bolt on crit -> both deal light dmg.

Asians tell that Bolt hits enemy after discharge, I'm not that sure, but I tested build w/o EE and it had way less damage.

"
fanimala wrote:

and for DPS screenshot always show buff bar.

Screens are made in hideout, so buffs are always: Golem + Flasks + 7pc + Auras.

About 2x firestorm - I've read wiki ofc:P It comes from this ORIGINAL build guide :
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?page=1&bsn=18966&snA=104829&subbsn=0

It's freaking hard to translate, but yes, I think he means cwdt firestorm. I just wanted to have some feedback on this question.
Last edited by fatamerikan on May 13, 2017, 9:49:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info