[2.6] Righteous Ray Cyclone Inquisitor | Life-based resistance melter | Shaper/Endgame Viable!

"
koalaknight wrote:
"
FrydHamstr wrote:
"
koalaknight wrote:
Nice build bro, hopefully it wont be too expensive when I start playing. Have you tried taking on other T16 bosses and shaper?

And what about bosses that cant be ignited, does it matter?

Hey, and thanks for giving it a go! You'll have to tell me how things pan out.
As for T16, I've done all Guardians so far as well as Vaal Temple, and I have a video near the top of the OP of me running a Hydra map.

This build technically doesn't ignite (it simply deals burning damage), so enemies that can't be ignited don't affect this build in any way.

Cheers!

Hi I cant seem to get over 9k life with my current gear, whats your total strength with the gear?

Right now I'm sitting at about 500 strength. 9k life is certainly not a requirement, that's just what I have right now. I imagine you can get by with ~7.5k-8k life assuming your phys reduction/res and damage are all on the up and up.
/
Last edited by FrydHamstr on May 28, 2017, 7:07:11 PM
Is this build actual in 3.0?
Last edited by OldDinosaur on Aug 28, 2017, 1:45:15 AM
Looking to follow this guide for my second build in abyss (not league starter), how much do you think the new jewels (probably not much) will affect this build? New rares with % increased strength and flat life etc. With the new belt base you could get insane health and % strength for more health/damage, what are your thought on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info