Muted for offerintg uberlab for offering???

So i thought we could charge offering for doing uberlab... But apparently we can't even do that shit anymore. So no more uberlab runs we must do it for fucking freee yes nothing more is expected people who can't do it them self require that we do it for free... it's so fucked up... thanks for the 24 hour mute with no reason given ggg for fuck sake this is getting retarded. for 5 days i have been able to do it but now i just get muted with no reason given... It's so lovely that we gotta give 6 chaos so that the slackers can come along and die with no consequence so fucking lovely...

I really must say this pushes the limit of what fun the game can be when you gotta do lab runs for free or you can go to the trade channel that is so full of cancer that you can spam it for 30 minuets without finding a single person to run through lab for their offering... It's so stupid and mentally retarded...

Yet again thanks for the 24 hour mute... feels good playing this fucked up game.

http://imgur.com/a/8Lz3M

So it now seems that we can't require the loot for doing the run anymore as it's now seen as a payment... however if we do a free run and still require the loot apparently ggg is completely fine with it... how the fuck is this making any sense... This is starting to get my blood boiling... Oh well i have 24 hours mute now... Feels good.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Apr 30, 2017, 1:58:57 AM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2017, 2:01:42 AM
Were you spamming in general chat? That's probably why you got muted. If you did it in the trade chat, you wouldn't have got muted.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Were you spamming in general chat? That's probably why you got muted. If you did it in the trade chat, you wouldn't have got muted.

As i have tried to tell so many times before the no one uses the trade channels mate... i have tried spamming those for 30 mins at a time without any result.

I mean seriously we gotta do the whole run for free can't charge anything or even demand the loot any longer... So yea it's so fun carrying people through lab 8 times in a row because they die to traps and know that we get nothing from it other then watch them die and we can try again... Since we gotta stop the run the minuet they die so that we can have a new attempt... It would be insane that they had to wait for us to finish the run wouldn't it? I mean they are in their right to demand that we stop what ever we are doing and crawl at their feet to finish the lab for them or we will just get muted again because we are just low servants that shall do everything for free...
Last edited by nanukotu on Apr 30, 2017, 1:12:07 AM
spamming in general chat
Tala Moana Warrior!
"
Abielail wrote:
spamming in general chat

The mute reason didn't mention spamming so that is not the case mate.
Have you tried /trade 820? You might have better luck there.
Otherwise, well, it seems a pretty clear reason.

Oh, and this thread'll probably be locked soon since you're supposed to discuss moderation issues via email with support.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Apr 30, 2017, 1:42:19 AM
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Abielail wrote:
spamming in general chat

Nah mate, the ban, mate, is for trading, mate, in a global channel, mate, which you, mate, said you, mate, did, mate.

Just, mate, fucking, mate, harden the fuck up, mate, and fucking accept your, mate, 24 hour mute, mate, and maybe, mate, learn from the exper,mate,ience, mate, so you don't, mate, get mated, I mean muted, again, mate.
"
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Abielail wrote:
spamming in general chat

Nah mate, the ban, mate, is for trading, mate, in a global channel, mate, which you, mate, said you, mate, did, mate.

Just, mate, fucking, mate, harden the fuck up, mate, and fucking accept your, mate, 24 hour mute, mate, and maybe, mate, learn from the exper,mate,ience, mate, so you don't, mate, get mated, I mean muted, again, mate.

So it's done with "helping others in lab" Guess it's time to just solo the shit then and forget about other people welcome to a single player game.
Thanks for posting your concerns. I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info