I'm confused about my gems

So I want to use cast when damage taken, enfeeble, curse on hit and blade vortex.

I can get the cast when damage taken and blade vortex to work but not my curse.

Someone told me I can't have two trigger gems in the same gear piece? Is that true? I tried all sorts of different combinations of levels with my gems and they don't work. My build requires to have 3 curses up for maximum damage.

(I'm already using wither on a totem so another spell totem wouldn't work)
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 10:44:22 PM
You don't need the curse on hit. CWDT will trigger all linked skills (spells) that meet the level requirements. Your enfeeble can't be a higher level than your CWDT. A better setup would be CWDT - Enfeeble - Immortal Call - Increased duration.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Quite the opposite, Wolf: the Curse has to outlevel CwDT for this setup to work.

A Skill cannot benefit from two Triggers simultaneously. Your Enfeeble is currently supported by CwDT and CoH, disabling both effects. If Enfeeble outlevels CwDT, it's only affected by CoH, and will be applied by Blade Vortex.

(going without the circuitous Curse on Hit setup also works of course)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 29, 2017, 6:51:37 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Quite the opposite, Wolf: the Curse has to outlevel CwDT for this setup to work.

A Skill cannot benefit from two Triggers simultaneously. Your Enfeeble is currently supported by CwDT and CoH, disabling both effects. If Enfeeble outlevels CwDT, it's only affected by CoH, and will be applied by Blade Vortex.

it worked thank you! omg finally.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

I think that was my point, sort of. Either you support Enfeeble with CoH or CWDT. Either you want it to proc with the Blade vortex hit or with the CWDT trigger. Just depends on what you are going for. In my opinion it makes more sense with CWDT as part of a larger defensive strategy.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info