Righteous Fire Build: Juggernaut or Chieftain?

So I'm thinking of starting a marauder rf build. Which ascendancy class do you think is better for my build?
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 10:21:28 PM
I went for Chietain on LHC SSF. Chief gets more regen (way more with endurance charges) and more damage. Both get "free" endurance charges. Juggernaut gets 1 more endurance charge and more armour and whatnot so he is more tanky overall, but he gets a couple % less regen with charges so they are probably equally tanky in some situations like chaos degen and traps.
Last edited by Riborg on Apr 29, 2017, 3:16:09 PM
Chieftain can make his totems immune to fire damage, so they never burn out.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Riborg wrote:
Chief gets more regen (way more with endurance charges) and more damage.

Ngamahu Flame's Advance does not work with Righteous Fire, which leaves the Chieftain with 20 or 30% Increased Damage.
Juggernaut gets 6% per ECharge for 48-60% Increased Damage, and Unyielding for 30%.

Aside from that: there really isn't that huge a difference, no. I went with Juggernaut, the eventual prospect of being immune to Slow/-%MS is very very tasty to me on a personal level (and 14% Movespeed is primo good stuff on top). My one friend in life went Chieftain for maximum "I don't care about you, monster dude".
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 29, 2017, 6:56:27 PM
I went Chieftain with this:

Stacking STR as high as I can for the Life and Iron Will. 1% life leech from all fire damage and +10% STR are pretty neat for that.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Apr 29, 2017, 7:58:28 PM
Real men play Berserker - moar damages, shout regen and shield charge attack speed. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info