Any downside to completing Unique Atlas Maps?

Can completing Unique Atlas Maps brick your Atlas? Like if I start doing all Unique Maps would my Atlas Drop Map Pool be bigger and so I get less white maps I want to run?

I see some unique atlas map they are very cheap, I wonder why?
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2017, 2:21:21 AM
"
BobHunter1 wrote:
Can completing Unique Atlas Maps brick your Atlas? Like if I start doing all Unique Maps would my Atlas Drop Map Pool be bigger and so I get less white maps I want to run?

I see some unique atlas map they are very cheap, I wonder why?

Unique maps are basically just another unique item - the prices differ depending on same thing any unique price does - Is it rare? What's the benefit of running it? How much can i get out of it? e.t.c.
No rest for the wicked.
No, you can't brick your Atlas by running unique maps, to answer your question. Re: downside to running them, some can be quite dangerous, so do a little research before running them, particularly in hardcore. I'm not aware of any other downside to running them, however.
"
TheBagman wrote:
No, you can't brick your Atlas by running unique maps, to answer your question. Re: downside to running them, some can be quite dangerous, so do a little research before running them, particularly in hardcore. I'm not aware of any other downside to running them, however.

"
Daiena wrote:
Unique maps are basically just another unique item - the prices differ depending on same thing any unique price does - Is it rare? What's the benefit of running it? How much can i get out of it? e.t.c.

So normal maps & unique maps are from different drop pool & don't affect each other's drop rate. Thanks so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info