Low level Crafting

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask what are the best low level crafting methods in this game ?
I'm not to wealthy, so i cant spend 100+ CHaos for Crafting 3T1 Items ... I'm currently act 1 Merciles as a Lacerate Slayer ... and my whole resists are below -20% :/

Any Tips and tricks ? I was searching for items on Poe.trade but found nothing :(
SHould i use essences or alchemy orbs + CHaos (Got just around 7 chaos atm)

Plz help me :( I dont want to die all the time :(
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 7:05:07 AM
"
Razley23 wrote:
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask what are the best low level crafting methods in this game ?
I'm not to wealthy, so i cant spend 100+ CHaos for Crafting 3T1 Items ... I'm currently act 1 Merciles as a Lacerate Slayer ... and my whole resists are below -20% :/

seems strange. You havent found any items with life and resists? I always do..

"
Any Tips and tricks ? I was searching for items on Poe.trade but found nothing :(

there are thousands of items in 1 Alchemy range cost.. you probably set the search wrong

"
SHould i use essences or alchemy orbs + CHaos (Got just around 7 chaos atm)

essences and alchemy, maybe on good base linked items for slots you need to upgrade.. other than that, no.

Low level crafting mostly means using master benches to craft resists. Haku can do armour pieces, Elreon jewelry.

Id suggest farming in Ledge until you get your resists to acceptable range. Keep in mind, good leveling gear = gear with life and elemental resistances. Other mods, besides movement speed on boots, are irrelevant

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info