I'm dumb and need a little help.

Hey people, so the issue is that I'm running HoI with culling strike and COH Assassin's Mark, but I'm not getting any power charges. They are all linked together in my Regalia. I'd appreciate any help, like looking over my item links, or if there is some mechanic I'm missing or don't know about. Thanks, Os.
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2017, 6:25:57 AM
open your profile, it is set to private, after that we can take a look at your char
"
open your profile, it is set to private, after that we can take a look at your char

Okeydoke, it's all public now.
so, this seems to be a crit build, but your crit chance seems to be very low. you need to shatter to gain the aoe explosion of hoi, which will grant you pcs, do you shatter? that is my first impression

edit: to shatter you need to freeze, to freeze you need to crit
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Apr 28, 2017, 10:00:04 PM
Yes, I do crit often (without power charges and diamond flask I sit at 46.35% crit chance), and it seems like I shatter (vfx speaking it looks to shatter), but still no power charges.
yeah, alright, ran this through pob, honestly, no idea, did you try without culling strike linked? otherwise maybe the hoi is too small, do you really never get any pcs?
Really and truely, no pcs. I have tried without culling strike linked in. Always tried it in places with decent pack size.
Is this on OsArcher? My guess is that the Elemental Weakness on hit from your gloves is overriding Assassin's mark.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 29, 2017, 4:23:29 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Is this on OsArcher? My guess is that the Elemental Weakness on hit from your gloves is overriding Assassin's mark.

yeah, that is it, didn't think of glove corruption :D you could either get a +1 curse biscos or get uncorrupted legacy sadimas with higher IIQ
"
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

yeah, that is it, didn't think of glove corruption :D you could either get a +1 curse biscos or get uncorrupted legacy sadimas with higher IIQ

Thanks for the help everyone, and yeah, I had just noticed it a few minutes ago too. . . . I did put that I'm an idiot in the title right? hahahahahah. Well I'm using my relic sadima's until I can get a +1 curse Biscos. <3 you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info