FREE! Achievement Completion!

Hey all! My name is Vox. For a few seasons now I dedicate myself to finding a build or two that can complete achievements for people less fortunate with currency and or time to complete achievements.

I am a streamer and this is a link to my stream: https://www.twitch.tv/voxbl

Yes im well aware this is self promoting and yes of course i would like my stream to grow. But its also more then that. For people that have been in my stream for a while know im mainly about just helping people enjoy the game and having just a little more fun.

Alright with all that out of the way lets get into the reason of this post. For those who are unaware there are 2 chat channels you can go to into that help with completing achievements for the #36 *Portal* and the #40 for full *Totem*. Always eyeball /trade 820 and /global 820. Of course Trade 820 is for people who sell pop items - boss kills - clears on objectives ect ect for a price. Global 820 is for people who give them out for free but it is few and far between on the free.

I spend 90% of my Stream time running maps or helping others with theirs. If i get a pop item - boss spawn or a certain clear for an achievement i will normaly stop and ask people in my stream if they need for an achievement. Free of charge of course ^^.

The Meat and potatoes of this post!

For the harder achievements like UBER Atziri - Shaper - {**Guardians** if needed}. I run free of charge. I do ask you provide the Maps / Frags of course. What I will do is go in clear the map, run to the boss and have you come in **if you need the achievement kill**. Kill the boss and loot it. You will get the achievement for the kill and I also give you the Uniques that drop on the boss ^^.
Even if you dont need the achievement of the kill and are just looking to roll the dice to the R.N.G gods at a chance for a pay day on UBER Atziri or Shaper i still do the runs with the same rules. I DO NOT KEEP the Unique on the boss. It is yours. If for some reason I fail during the run ***hasnt happened yet** fingers crossed lol. I provide the Maps / Frags for the next run and the loot is yours.

If your worried about me scamming you on your drop or w/e like ive heard from alot of people say has happened to them. Fear not!. I do not scamm! lol. As all the people in my stream will vouch for me. We have seen multi Atziri Gloves - Axes - Shaper Flasks - Swords drop. And the person who gave the maps/frags have always left happy!.

TL/DR - If you want your achievements and are struggling on currency or time. Stop by my stream. Im almost always down for helping people out!. Or if your just looking for a place to chill with some cool people and fun atmosphere come on by ^^.

Thanks all ^^. And GL Hunting!

`Vox`
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2017, 5:16:12 PM
You should get this moved to the community section. That's where people look for services like you are offering.
U MAD?
You should also differentiate between "Achievements" and "Challenges", as those are two different things in PoE. From your post I gather you're helping people with challenges.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 27, 2017, 5:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info