[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Downed Guardians and Shaper (on my first set ever) thanks to this guide, thanks :).

Here is my gear

Overall pretty enjoyable build and really strong, also very smooth and safe.
Last edited by Revolutia on Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:41 PM
Very nice build, managed to beat Uber lab at level 68 with just 4.1k HP and 7.6k armour lol. Would definitely recommend!

Paste bin of the gear and gem levels I had when I did it for anyone curious :P
https://pastebin.com/5mbud17L
"
HighBlow wrote:
i'm just respecing into this build so is Ruthless or Brutality better ?

can someone pls explain why is Ruthless better than Brutality or added fire? (wich on tooltip adds 20k more dps )besides that atziris promise don't work with Brutality.
Last edited by HighBlow on Aug 24, 2017, 5:52:08 AM
Can confirm this build is great - downed shaper, uber atziri and corrupted guardians without problems. Slow mapping tho

Swap brutality -> ruthless for bosses obviously
English is not my native language.
Last edited by allahkahabah on Aug 24, 2017, 4:01:55 PM
So i can't figure out why my DPS seems so low? My items:

Spoiler

I also had luck getting a:
Spoiler

but my DPS seems better with Great Old One's Ward and 2 totems according to Path of building?

I'm very confused. My tooltip DPS with AW and Incr Aoe is 43k without any aura obivously, with the flask and 1 totem up it goes up to 77k? Any ideas?

Should i sell the Tukohama and invest somewhere else?

@edit

After a few changed and people explaining my that total DPS in PoB means PER TOTEM (i thought it's overall) and getting Uber Lab Done at level 82 without much problems managed to do some progress.

http://prntscr.com/gdr1fq

Triple Curse: Enfeeble, Ele Weakness, Temp Chains, Twinned Colosseum done.

Here's my new gear:

Spoiler

Any ideas what i should focus on next? Flasks?
Last edited by szulerecki on Aug 27, 2017, 4:55:02 PM
Well i just got lucky and got

Fortress from an ancient orb , i think i'm capable of taking the shaper , killed all guardiands except phoenix , got around 120 k dps on ho with each totem and get dips of 170 on combat.

Might try shaper tonight , super good build especially for taking bosses
What do you guys think of doing Scion (Hierophant / Champion) with this build? You would already be throwing Warchief in your helm slot, so you would get an additional totem that way. Champion is a secondary option, and you could actually do a variety of things. I like the idea of taunting with your totems, but Raider (free frenzy charges), Berserker (more damage), or Slayer (reduced reflect and more damage) are possibilities.

Without Tukohama's, an extra totem is a pseudo-50% increase in damage, with Tukohama's it only goes to 33%. What is your thoughts on this (been wanting to play a scion for a while).
"
What do you guys think of doing Scion (Hierophant / Champion) with this build?

It's not a bad idea at all, and you can even keep old one's ward in since you will have three totems already (usually 4 totems, on top of more damage, provides better coverage at the cost of having to take the time to place 4 totems).

But, one reason totem users are so attracted to berserker and chieftain is because of their ability to top life off quickly (chieftain through leech and berserker through warcries). Of course, you also open up the option of having trolltimber AND three totems AND taunt with hiero ascendancy, but this is not too different from chieftain with a tukohama.
Really nice to see all the success stories with the build!

Sorry I've neglected to answer questions lately, and appreciate very much replies from those who have taken the time to write them!
"
HighBlow wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:
i'm just respecing into this build so is Ruthless or Brutality better ?

can someone pls explain why is Ruthless better than Brutality or added fire? (wich on tooltip adds 20k more dps )besides that atziris promise don't work with Brutality.

Ruthless only becomes better once you have all the damage flasks active.
Promise, ToH and Sin's. If you not using all three then i would stick with brutality. Lions works with either gem.
Last edited by wenlock on Sep 3, 2017, 7:27:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info