Budget KB? 1C weapons, 60C Gloves, 4ex Chest, 256K DPS?!

Hey guys,

As i did Doomfletch Prism as LA variant, i put some effort to make an budget Wander,and i must say i'm fascinated by the results, they are amazing.

note that, all my jewelry has +flat phys rolls, so the damage can be way higher with decent gear choices.

both pve and pvp viable, in pve i'm sure you'd like to make it as CI.

256k dps, 5.7k life(well with life base, and such huge investment 5.7k is best you can do :((, GGG please buff life)

as you can see X-Y is almost as high as mirrored wand dual wield; only attack speed lacks and it's due to tornado wand base, actually low attack speed is better in pvp since pvp damage formula punishes attack speed;

i'll keep it simple;

1 alch + 2c i paid for both, there are no good ones with good dps;

invested 6ex on this, 5ex base + 1ex 30% cold yolo ex.
of course 10% pen is required.

60c for gloves,
+1 level for emp 4 + wrath lvl 21 + anger(mine is lvl 20)

+ attack vinktar preferably leg,

69c

as rings get Opal rings with wed, and #-# add lightning damage on them.

i paid 4ex for the chest.

you don't need that enchantment, it's just for "perfection"

Tree;

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQBeBAcFtQX5Bx4ILgj0CaAOSA5cD6sRgRGWFLAWvxeWGYoZjhnXGo0ajyP2JIsknST9JpUnqSoLLR8vbzBbMHw3TDfUOlg740T7RX5JUUwtTLNNklFHUilVS1XGVeBYWlm8WyZd8mHiYetiWmOnZAlqQ2r6axds53BScLtzcHj5elN9dX7dfyt_gH_Gf_uCHoPbhMWJ04oojDaNfY25jb-TJ5UglS6XBpphmyabjZu1nrefiKEvoqOtM7vjvOq-isBUwcXB88JzwzrEosUox53OcM960B_TftkT3UbnVOjW6ZjsGO0_7YPv6_DV8W32W_ba9uf7Cf1u_rr_EP_e

i did the tree in 5 mins, so dont expect something miraclous.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 27, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 6:03:31 AM
markusz, you asked for it, here it is.

there is also 7.5k ES pob code, if anyone wants to do it for pve, i can send it. it's with basic items.
same dps. 260~ish.

>_>
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 27, 2017, 2:01:21 PM
you dont need BCR in 6l setup ?
Ever thought of trying Obliteration wands? Good for phys/chaos, very underrated, and I am it's champion. I have a bunch of you wanna try them out.

Ahfack stop rolling your eyes.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Ever thought of trying Obliteration wands? Good for phys/chaos, very underrated, and I am it's champion. I have a bunch of you wanna try them out.

Ahfack stop rolling your eyes.

vs life builds, it's definitely very strong.

"
you dont need BCR in 6l setup ?

added cold + BCR

or faster attacks + BCR

you can use any of the combo wombo.

for dps of coruse added cold + FA is best.

vs one shotters, this is an option. you can tank the most craziest one shotting skills in game with this. but mana is hard to sustain, as long as you hit while vinktar is on, you are fine.
Thanks (sincerely) Rup for making an effort to post a "budget"- or rather, reasonable Kinetic Blast build; because, "budget" is a rather relative term in PoE.

So far I clocked that build as well over 10ex... which, unfortunately, for a vast majority of players, is out of their budget - sans poaching from other characters.

Which, of course, leads to another discussion: why actual "budget" pvp'ers don't post build guides.
"
Actalo wrote:
Thanks (sincerely) Rup for making an effort to post a "budget"- or rather, reasonable Kinetic Blast build; because, "budget" is a rather relative term in PoE.

So far I clocked that build as well over 10ex... which, unfortunately, for a vast majority of players, is out of their budget - sans poaching from other characters.

Which, of course, leads to another discussion: why actual "budget" pvp'ers don't post build guides.

no it's not 10ex, rings would take 5-6ex as opal base, 42 wed with #-# lightning to attacks mods.

amulet would take another 5-6ex. the difference you'd have between mirrored rings and 5-6ex dps rings or self made opal rings(you may try to craft rings with essences too, tjhats also a possibility) are that your rings would lack high elemental resistances on them as mirrored rings have.

you need to pay 3ex for dying sun, 10c for wise oak.

it makes it 28ex.

in leagues you can find such items for much cheaper prices, since when people see 36+ wed, they start to overprice shit like crazy.

this is not hard to earn to be honest, for example, people sell vinktar square map for 70c-80c, each piece of vinktar flasks can be sold for 1ex. farm vinktar square map every day 4-5 instances, you can make 250c which makes almost 2ex.

same applies to farming shaper pieces.

also you can buy vaals, regrets by chaos sell to exalts and do some profit, it's very boring process to earn currency but it works and the most reliable one. since 1 month i'm doing it, my mind is about to explode but it worked fine so far.

30ex is affordable.
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 29, 2017, 4:34:07 AM
is the tree broke or something..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info