Labyrinth test - one year later

"
Turtledove wrote:

A) Labyrinth has horrible visibility problems.
B) The inset map is almost useless in the Labyrinth, trap areas vs. safe areas should be clearly marked etc.
C) The levers that have to be activated/deactivated are extra stupid. This is supposed to be an ARPG not a puzzle game. If I wanted to play a puzzle game I would start up a puzzle game not PoE.
D) I agree that the daily race probably does more damage than good because GGG might hesitate to fix some of the problems with the Labyrinth because it could detract from the daily race.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Yunear wrote:
Can we stop with the "lab sucks" rehash please? It got so old. Lab is what it is. Some people like it and others don't, and that's perfectly fine. But not liking the lab doesn't mean that it should be removed. Don't do it or ask someone to carry you through it, that's all there is to it.

We'll stop with the "lab sucks rehash" when it no longer sucks. Enjoy :)
"
sidtherat wrote:
i think you guys repeat lies spread by others

AR is working as intended - izaro with AR (like 10k AR) is EzPz. without it - it is a oneshot waiting to happen

EV, AR - both have its place in the Lab - in the Izaro fight. I do not get why AR does so little vs traps, but i can live with that. just do not get hit. but Izaro without both AR and EV is tough

ofc 10k ES + instant leech is better but that is a completely separate issue
Of course they do, they dont even know how it works still, its hilarious reading these threads and the generic trolls repeating the same garbage theyve been spamming for a year.

:D
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
i think you guys repeat lies spread by others

AR is working as intended - izaro with AR (like 10k AR) is EzPz. without it - it is a oneshot waiting to happen

EV, AR - both have its place in the Lab - in the Izaro fight. I do not get why AR does so little vs traps, but i can live with that. just do not get hit. but Izaro without both AR and EV is tough

ofc 10k ES + instant leech is better but that is a completely separate issue
Of course they do, they dont even know how it works still, its hilarious reading these threads and the generic trolls repeating the same garbage theyve been spamming for a year.

:D

Its up to the game designers to make us want to play. It's not our responsibility to play bad content to try to appreciate it. It's like when my Mom kept trying me to make me like yogurt, many years later it still sucks to eat.
Done "uber" lab recently with lv 90 glad, 20 k armour, 6,300 hp, strong block, fortify. Gear is reasonably good, but not perfect. ЕQ poison/bleed, this is indeed not "super-pure melee" but not too ranged too.

I'm CLUMSY player.

Not the fastest kill, but rather safe. Izaro damaged me couple of times for may be 55-60% of pool (he was with some of his additional toys), once I almost died from traps around (but this is my own lack of dextirity). Nothing so drammatic. Just most basic footwork, some flask *bulp*s.

So I can't see why topic starter with his "high end gear" and "millions of dps" can't handle it.

P.S.

I personaly dislike lab strongly, but more of disign/technical point of view, then "omg Izaro beaten my ass, close the lab".

Last edited by le_souriceau on May 1, 2017, 4:01:47 PM
"
Yunear wrote:
Can we stop with the "lab sucks" rehash please? It got so old. Lab is what it is. Some people like it and others don't, and that's perfectly fine. But not liking the lab doesn't mean that it should be removed. Don't do it or ask someone to carry you through it, that's all there is to it.

Thank you for voicing your opinion. Personally PoE used to be my favorite game of all time. I no longer play. I'm hoping that by the time I tire of D3 that GGG makes the Labyrinth optional. If the "lab sucks" threads are so old for you then I respectfully suggest that you not bother reading them, that's all there is to it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
lab is fun if you have a proper build and charachter and don't get disconnected in the middle of it.

maybe i should remake my lab farmer again for legacy.. i have taken a 2 month break or so from lab after last time. game has lost connection to the realm or something fiasco.

i did über lab once in legacy leagu. was really annoying with a vaal pact charachter like my legacy archer is. it didn't help that i forgot to bring another life flask. many near death situations but i pulled it off with 30 life after a gauntlet being the closest to die.

op don't feel to demotivated if you are struggling in the lab. you really need to have a solid build for it.

oh and i don't get what good a lab carry is? you still have to navigate through the traps no? that is by far the hardest with the lab. so if someone can enlighten me how that is of any help i'd be grateful..
Last edited by kompaniet on May 1, 2017, 5:22:31 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
oh and i don't get what good a lab carry is? you still have to navigate through the traps no? that is by far the hardest with the lab. so if someone can enlighten me how that is of any help i'd be grateful..

Some people struggle more with Izaro than they do the traps, they are the ones that benefit from being able to be carried.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info