Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 25, 2017, 10:01:20 PM
Last bumped on May 5, 2017, 9:46:23 PM
8 years it is
Oblivious
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
He got destroyed. What a hack lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Better yet. Let's see someone here answer that question. To what degree is human activities causing climate change?
Bill Nye reinforces my distrust of men in bow ties. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"science guy" not doing science.
This gender shit is really stupid. If someone need to feel like he belong to the other sex it s not a problem, do it! it is your life you do whatever you want with it. However creating fake fact just to justify it is really moronic.

All of those gender problem are because of hormones in water, affecting babies and pregnant women."science guy" could just make a TV sketch to make people aware they are drinking female hormones in tape water but instead he ask to enjoy the effect of it. Like saying
"it s ok to be radioactive !" because you live around nuclear plant.

It s not ok to drink hormones waters and a lot of gender problems come from there.

Tho I agree with him about climate change, it is man made and fuck the oil industry.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 26, 2017, 4:31:08 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
Better yet. Let's see someone here answer that question. To what degree is human activities causing climate change?

Factories and dairy farming.

You right wing crazies need a right wing thread so you can all gather everything anti liberal and anti logic in there and praise Trump for life. Right now Off Topic is all about crazy right wingers and their Trump dictator in charge.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Factories and dairy farming.

You right wing crazies need a right wing thread so you can all gather everything anti liberal and anti logic in there and praise Trump for life. Right now Off Topic is all about crazy right wingers and their Trump dictator in charge.

Im really starting to be concerned about you
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This Nye guy went full SJW, it seems. Never go full SJW.

History of transjender science:

1.) Phase1: muh jender is a social construct
2.) Phase2: no, actually there are female or male brains in the wrong bodies, maybe
3.) ???
4.) Profit (from gov grants)

E:
Let's agree that man made global warming is a social construct, ok (since it's man made - doh!)? My feels tell me it will start cooling soon.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Apr 26, 2017, 4:57:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info