2.6 Assassin/LL/Vagan Dagger/CoC Vortex/100% fire conversion build

There are a few versions of this build already out there.
Since i am doing a few things differently i wanted to make a new thread.

Obviously you want essence crafted "16% more atk speed" gloves but for now i am using these.

The empty socket in the boots was a vaal lightning trap but atm i am testing vaal clarity since i dont think i need the trap and it helps a lot with no regen maps.
If i stick to vaal clarity i will use a 30% Sacrificial Harvest in the witch socket.

I am using 1 "energy from within" in the "Melding" socket
1 "intuitive leap" in the templar socket and a rare jewel with spell dmg, area dmg, energy shield and atk speed with shield.

As i am writing this i think about using flammability instead of assassin's mark. I dont know which one would be better. Haven't tested this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAVCBx4NfA3RDkgOXA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlha_F7AYahqBGyUc3CBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KwosnCymMjIy0TW5N4M5UjwFPV9BlkVHRXxFfklRSbFKi0uuTLNQMFF0UlNTEFfJWAdca1yKXfJfamNDZlRq-mwLbRltbHBSe9d_xoKbhEiFe4V9idOMNox2jxqPRo_6kNaTJ5Uul5WXl5f0mK2aO5uhn9-hL6Kjppmm66cIpyusmK6ztDi1SLiTvG--isBmwzrDbdDQ0PXXz9lb2YbbXuOE5RnpAutj6-7sOO9874jw1ffX-Tf79Q==

The next nodes will be "doom cast" "throatseeker" and the witch jewel socket

Ascendancy is Assassin:
-Ambush
-Assassinate
-Unstable Infusion
-Deadly Infusion

This build started out as a cospri's malice double vortex (one with inc aoe and one with conc) basically windz malice coc vortex build.
It was purely relying on warlord's mark to sustain (mana and life leech) which was absolutely terrible!
So i felt the only solution was going low life to fit in a high lvl clarity and use a life leech gem.
So far it feels great.
Last edited by cream69 on Apr 24, 2017, 5:48:43 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 3:45:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info