Error : Failed to join instance because: Disconected from server.

My english not so good but i will try to explain.

After patch if you lounch new map,you go to map,go back to sell crap writes this,"FAILED TO JOIN INSTANCES BECAUSE: DISCONECTED FROM SERVER. This happens in every single map. Ofcourse i need to say i do crazy maps,but before patch all was good. And one more thing i didin't change anything, my internet connection very good,pc good too. Never have problems like this in 3 leagues or something.

BTW : using Moscow (RU) realm.
Last edited by ChosenOneReal on Apr 22, 2017, 2:46:08 AM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
If really i cant play PoE anymore with 1 portal so do something or cya and good luck.
Last edited by ChosenOneReal on Apr 22, 2017, 2:10:48 AM
Changed realm to Amsterdam (EU) and i think its fixed. Maybe it will helps to find issue.
Sorry for talking with myself but after i changed realm,after complete Tora quest in den cant go back into my map. Error : Failed to join instance because: Disconected from server. I think its realy bad issue.... There is screenshot : https://gyazo.com/5874d8db491245ad55aa6ab14edfb135 .

Weird things going on, on PoE.
Last edited by ChosenOneReal on Apr 22, 2017, 5:58:37 AM
yeah same problem today, i fail so much maps today, because it
Okay 0 response and all this shit happens again again and again, I CANT PLAY. So i must leave the game.

BTW : i just bought points im rly stupid :))
Happened to me too twice on the row now with 2 shaped Arena maps. Went back to town, can't go back "Failed to join instance, Disconnected from server".
Last edited by 0verplayed on Apr 22, 2017, 1:01:40 PM
dc all the time. Failed connect to instance.. over and over again.
getting DCs too...

Maybe its related to stone portal - when used portal scroll to bring some amulets, got errors & all portals failed to join instances

2 times got DC when stone portal was spawned! When no portal spawned, game running fine :(
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
+1, can't play in levels for more than a minute, i'm "disconnected from server" all the time.
Tried London and Frankfurt, same problem (i'm in north of France).

Excluding during major version launch when everyone have disconnection, i never had such problem since 1.0.0, and didn't change anything on my PC for a while (and as a computer engineer, i know what i'm doing)

Tonight I have even been disconnected just one second after login in 8-o

Edit : switched to Amsterdam server as said above, i've done 6 daily missions without any logout, fine.
Seems the problem is on specific servers (at least London and Frankfurt seems broken for me).
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Apr 22, 2017, 4:16:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info