Standard and Softcore pricing- am i part of the problem

Okay so i thought i would make this post because i have noticed more and more recently that when i price items or even consider messaging someone back a price i want to sell something for its usually only a big number.

Maybe its because i destroy average gear or corrupt and vendor items that are just okay, or its because i cant be bothered with selling items for an exalt here and there or a handful of chaos orbs

Anyone else getting this way on std or softcore league after a while? Maybe its because i have been playing long enough and have every piece of gear i could need and if i decided to sell one of my many legacy items i could get a hundred or so exalts pretty fast

I am sure this hasnt helped in a positive way for new players to gear up in standard or for the economy to be reasonable to many but my excuse is i just dont care to waste my time selling a bunch of low value items....

is anyone else in the same boat around here?
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 9:10:08 PM
so i guess im alone on this....
Yes you are.

Or maybe you just don't care about standard? Cause if you did I would bother to make 1 ex trades because I don't even see any 100ex items on you that you speak of.

Also the claims of no one selling mid tier items in standard is false. I sell 15-20 chaos items all the time.

Please turn off your public stash tabs.
"
neonive wrote:
Yes you are.

Or maybe you just don't care about standard? Cause if you did I would bother to make 1 ex trades because I don't even see any 100ex items on you that you speak of.

Also the claims of no one selling mid tier items in standard is false. I sell 15-20 chaos items all the time.

Please turn off your public stash tabs.

:) than its just me i guess
Sometimes i dont respond to people trying to buy 1 alch items... Sorry :(
"
D3izhistory wrote:

I am sure this hasnt helped in a positive way for new players to gear up in standard or for the economy to be reasonable to many but my excuse is i just dont care to waste my time selling a bunch of low value items....

Don't worry about the new players, they'll be in the current league by default.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info