Blade vortex cwdt different levels

Hi i have silly mehanical question about blade vortex. Lets say i use blade vortex linked into 2 different cwdt (different levels cwdt one is connected to added cold (for ee) other to curse on hit. Lets say in cwdt proc inside of 1 sec of each other so i have both instances of blade vortex does it have both effect, or only effect of first / last cast blade vortex how about blade vortex level if first proc is level 7 and 2nd in level 20 will it count as level 7 bv where 2nd cast will just add stack for bv hit rate/bonus damage effect or something? Or it just take effect of last casted bv and scale damage from that? If more stacms get added and first expire will 2nd oldest level / damage be used or how it all works. Tnx in advance if you can help me with my teory craft build.
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
"
niruvius wrote:
Hi i have silly mehanical question about blade vortex. Lets say i use blade vortex linked into 2 different cwdt (different levels cwdt one is connected to added cold (for ee) other to curse on hit. Lets say in cwdt proc inside of 1 sec of each other so i have both instances of blade vortex does it have both effect, or only effect of first / last cast blade vortex how about blade vortex level if first proc is level 7 and 2nd in level 20 will it count as level 7 bv where 2nd cast will just add stack for bv hit rate/bonus damage effect or something? Or it just take effect of last casted bv and scale damage from that? If more stacms get added and first expire will 2nd oldest level / damage be used or how it all works. Tnx in advance if you can help me with my teory craft build.

Latter BV will be working. Right now with BV You have that every activation resets full stack.

Before was double dip that was abused (high level BV with all boosts for start and then using cheap low level to fully stack it). So depends which one was last and that one will work with added buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info