ISO ST Advice/Life based Dagger

Please keep in mind this is SSF so improvements can be made but im limited to chaos spamming/essences etc.... Most likely i got alot of low tier mapping to farm to get upgrades and that is thhe nature of SSF but improvements to my gems, passives, etc would be much appreciated.

p.s. waiting on getting to 4k life at least before i attempt merc lab

The biggest challenges at the moment is chaos res and life, spec'd into daggers atm, but if another sword drops that is decent will have to respec into swords, also waiting on an added chaos damage gem to drop as well as a decent chest with life and chaos res so i can begin the process of 6linking (or belly drops unlikely tho)

GEAR :

Passive Tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAx4DhwSxBZMFtQZwB5kKmwxzDY0PqxEvFfYWvxmKGo0brR9BJIsmlSoLLOEuCDY9RwZJE0lRSn1Mjk6fVUtZ8FsmXfJh4mJ5YqxqjGwIbIxwUnX9eOt6f3sUfXV943_7glOEb4SihMWHdonTieCMNo_6k_yVZpcGm7WdqqLZrGaw2LGztMW1SLk-u-PC7MM6xKLIFMgjz-nQ0NN-1ELYdtvn4tXnCutj647tQe968NXxivVv_MX-ug==
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Apr 20, 2017, 9:20:35 PM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2017, 9:21:53 PM
ok not got much time to look over everything tonight, but quick note, melee physical damage does not work with spectral throw because its not a melee attack. You want "physical projectile attack damage", green gem, should be able to grab it from a vendor.

Ill have a look over the rest of it tomorrow hopefully :)
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
ok not got much time to look over everything tonight, but quick note, melee physical damage does not work with spectral throw because its not a melee attack. You want "physical projectile attack damage", green gem, should be able to grab it from a vendor.

Ill have a look over the rest of it tomorrow hopefully :)

TYVM, great catch, just swapped it out, DPs went up 30%

Last edited by D3izhistory on Apr 20, 2017, 4:24:15 PM
got a few gear upgrades done, working on socketing and linking a better chest atm, will prob need to craft a better belt with chaos res. current tooltip dps is 5500, hp 3100 ES 400

Survivability isnt a prob for T6< atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info