Tora Blocking Path

Hi. I started my Zana daily today which was in a Crematorium map and was to complete another master's mission. In the first zone, I came to a door that is the only way to progress the map. Tora is standing right in front of it and I was able to click on her and take her mission but can't seem to move past her left or right. I tried shield charging past her but couldn't seem to get that to work either. I will go get a flame dash or blink arrow and try that as well. Thanks for any feedback. Have a great day!

/edit: bug report reference number: 797,865,301

//edit: I portaled out of the instance while standing right in front of Tora to get a bow and a blink arrow, and when I used another portal to re-enter the instance, I entered on the other side of Tora. So now I can complete my daily but I am still unable to move past her from this side as well.

///edit: I went ahead and tried the blink arrow + bow combination and was able to move from either side using that method.
Last edited by LoCoZakk on Apr 18, 2017, 7:55:33 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2017, 5:38:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
LoCoZakk wrote:

Hi. I started my Zana daily today which was in a Crematorium map and was to complete another master's mission. In the first zone, I came to a door that is the only way to progress the map. Tora is standing right in front of it and I was able to click on her and take her mission but can't seem to move past her left or right. I tried shield charging past her but couldn't seem to get that to work either. I will go get a flame dash or blink arrow and try that as well. Thanks for any feedback. Have a great day!

/edit: bug report reference number: 797,865,301

//edit: I portaled out of the instance while standing right in front of Tora to get a bow and a blink arrow, and when I used another portal to re-enter the instance, I entered on the other side of Tora. So now I can complete my daily but I am still unable to move past her from this side as well.

///edit: I went ahead and tried the blink arrow + bow combination and was able to move from either side using that method.

Thank you for the report, we'll get this fixed up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info